Chapter 25- pepe and haliey

BEN POV—
Me and the boys walk Into the gym and sit in the front row bleachers to watch the girls. The music comes on and the girls do their thing. But damn McKenzie is looking sexy as fuck being all flexible and dancing sexily I can't take my eyes off her.

"Ben?" Kane says and I snap out of it

"Yeah.."

"All right which one are you going to try and bang" he says noticing me staring..

"That is for me to know bro" your sister mate

He rolls his eyes "you are an idiot.. anyways I've got to go up to Hollywood with Rico he's meeting a girl and wants me to wingman.. he didn't ask you because you would probably bang her and her mate"

"That's fair enough so you will be back late"

"Yeah mate can you take the girls home we're going now in Rico's car"

"Sure.." way to give me a perf opportunity Kane

"Cool. Bro see ya tomorrow"

"See you"

I wait by the bleachers for camilla and kenz to come out and I see them both walking out with their bags laughing.

"HEY!" I shout over and they see me and walk over

"Hey sooo how was it" McKenzie says looking for approval

"You girls were amazing well done"

"Well duh of course we were" camilla says cockily

"Hey where's Kane?"

"He's going to wingman Rico in Hollywood"

"Hollywood? Damn Rico can sure pick em.. also Kane better not get wifed up Hailey is coming Friday"

"I can assure you for that reason he will not kenz he's still smitten by her"

"As he should.. so are you taking us home or what" cam says

"Yeah come on"

We get into the car and I drive camilla to her house.

"Bye babes see ya tomorrow" McKenzie says and camilla gets out and goes in.

"Um Ben this isn't the way to my house" McKenzie says confused

"Did I say we were going to your house"

"Soo where are we going then?"

"McKenzie.. your brother is out all night come on now I'm taking you back to my house of course"

"What if I want to go home"

I look at her as if to say really? "Well I mean we can go to yours that works too.." I say dropping the hand break and skidding around to go back down the other way..

"You idiot" she says pushing me

"What?"

"This isn't Tokyo drift Ben"

"Come on kenz you have to admit that was sick"

"Yeah it was to be fair" we pull up to Mckenzie's house. She gets out the car walks to the door. I grab her bag out of the back and follow her in.

"So do you want a drink." She says walking towards the kitchen

"No.." I say backing her into the counter and pulling her lip down
"I want you"

"Ben I-"

"Shhh no talking" I pick her up and take her to her bedroom and you know what happens next.. this girl drives me crazy she's like a drug I can't get enough of and I don't know what to do about it. We lay in her bed afterwards and I run my fingers through her hair.