Chapter 11- neon party

After that day everything changed.. whenever Me and Ben had an opportunity to be alone we used it.. but we never went further than making out I would always stop him when he tried to undress me.. but damn I round be lying if I said it wasn't hot sneaking around with him felt so wrong but it almost made it more sexy Ben put his lying skills to use and thought me how not to crumble in front of kane I felt awful for doing this behind his back.. but I couldn't stop not now.. ugh I hate myself I hate Ben! But but damn I ain't stopping any time soon
Weeks past and I convinced my dad to let me and kane have a house party for our seventeenth and well let just say this is going to be the best party ever Kane's put me in charge of everything therefore I'm doing a theme.. neon! Who doesn't love neon me and cami spent the whole week splattering neon paint over plastic sheets to Stick over the walls and hung up uv lights everywhere to Make it glow I got massive centrepieces and I filled them with glow sticks and scattered them around the house looked sick and I couldn't fucking wait.

"Oh my god kenz this is going to be the sickest party"

"Of course it is it's my party.."

"Our party.. wnoahhhh kenz this looks sick" Kane says

"Who did all this.. yeah that's right me"

"When you said neon I just thought we all wore neon"

"Have you ever seen me half ass something kanie.. yeah didn't think so"

"You have a point there sis.."

"Anyway since it's our party I thought it would be cute If we went matching so I sorted your outfit.."

"Okay cool what did you get"

"I'm wearing a neon orange dress So I got you a neon orange top and you can wear whatever bottoms you want and then I'll do some neon paint dots on your face"

"Cool I've got to run to get the kegs but I'll be back for you to paint my face before anyone arrives I know how how your like kenz"

"Better be bro.."

"Hey kenz thank god your birthday is Monday imagine cleaning your house on your birthday couldn't think of anything worse to be honest"

"I know I would literally kill my self"

"Now everything's done hun shall we start getting ready"

"Yes definitely we got to paint all the boys faces and that don't we"

"Very true come on"

I was wearing a neon orange dress that had a boob tube top but had one sleeve it looked quite ravey but it was so nice and then I wore silver heels and jewellery I had my hair in a half up half down hairstyle with two braids into little ponytails and then I put silver glitter in the parting of my hair Then both me and cami had neon paint dots on our face and we smeared some on our arms and legs..

"Kenz you ready" Kane shouts and me and cami go to his room

"Okay boys ready to get neoned up" cami says wiggling the neon paint in the air

I pained Kane's face like mine as we were going matching and and then did some of the boys paint for them..

"Guess I'm next for you to fuck up my face" Ben says and I roll my eyes at him
"What did I tell you about rolling your eyes at me" he whispers grabbing my arm and pulling me so he was near my ear he let's go and winks at me

I look at him Bitchy and say "I'll remember that Anderson you know better than to tell me what to do"

"We will see about that.."