Chapter 37-earn some respect

The next day I had pep do my hair he's actually like Incredible at formal hair.

"So miss girl. I don't want you getting into a fight"

"Oh sweetheart that's a last resort, but if this bitch wants to come at me she can try"

"I wish I was there to see her face when you walk in"

"Bitch same I wish u and cam were coming my god, but it will be an interesting topic of discussion when I get back right"

"Uh OBVS like I want the ins and outs"

Pep finishes my hair it was half up half down with pined curls and I did a bronzed glam look with red lipstick.

"You ready beautiful Ben says coming in holding his jacket with his tie undone"

"I am" I say walking up to him and fixing his tie for him

"How do you know how to do a tie?"

"I'm a fashion girl duh, and I do it for my dad sometimes" and he puts his jacket on

"You look absolutely un real kenz"

"Of course she does" Pepe says
"Now go the cars out Outside don't do anything I wouldn't do"

"Eg have a scrap" I say

"Defo no scraps, come on dickhead" he says and we get in the car his parents organised for us.

"You look nervous" Ben says

"I won't lie I am a bit babe"

"Why? That's not you"

"It's our first like thing together as a couple and obviously a lot of your mafia people will be there and I want to make a good impression"

"Don't be silly, they wouldn't dare bad talk you because one there's nothing to bad talk and two id shoot their brains out"

"Okay.. I love you"

"I love you too, don't leave my side tonight though kenz I haven't prepped you for events yet, and nothing will happen because it's a business event rather than a Mafia but I just need to know where you are"

"Okay I won't run off promise"

"Good girl" and we arrive and get out of the car to alisons house there was a red carpet going inside and Ben helps me out the car and I link his arm we walk inside and his parents come over.

"Chica guapa! McKenzie my darling" Elena says hugging me
(Beautiful girl)

"Elena! Wow you look stunning"

"Not as stunning as you"

"So mum, dad I asked mckenzie to be my girlfriend and she said yes"

"OH MY GOD" she hugs me tightly
"I wouldn't want anyone else other than you to be apart of our family because you already are"

"Aw I love you elena and I know like I'm not trained and stuff, but it is in my blood too, so I want to have a good go at this"

"I know sweetheart, you will make him a better person"

"No it's good son you need a strong woman by your side I should know"

"There's no one else I'd rather" he says looking into my eyes and I know we have both found our home.

****BEN POV****

God I hate these fucking events, sit down with a bunch of rich twats talk about money and how nice their car is, have about 2 mouthfuls of fancy fucking food and say how beautiful it was when I know I'm going to McDonald's drive through on the way home. Only thing making this better is seeing my stunning girlfriend walk around in a gown, and my parents faces when I told them she was officially mine now. And that she's apart of our family.