Chapter 21-wheres mckenzie?

"We're going out kenz.. to uh the field to do football.." Kane says clearly trying to lie Ben puts his face in his hands and shakes his head..

I look at him with my really bitch face "what are you up to"

"We can't tell you" Ben says

I grab bens Keys of the table and run to get Kane's and they chase me outside "you ain't going anywhere till you tell me"

"Fuck sake Kane.."

"Fine Lucas is having a party next weekend.. we were picking up some kegs our supplier could only deliver today we didn't want you and camilla to find out because a load of collage boys are coming and you are a junior and camilla is a fucking sophomore"

I throw them their keys "as if you would of been able to keep it from us anyway.. there's this thing called school" I say Walking away

"Where you off now" Kane says

"Camillas duh we need to find out what we're gonna wear"

"Fuck sake" Ben says shaking his head

****Calling camilla****

"Hey doll what's up" cam says

"So I totally just found out some interesting information that we weren't supposed to know"

"Ooooo spill"

"There's a party this weekend apparently we were banned from the guest list by the dickheads that rule our lives"

"Yes bitch come over we need outfits.. but why are they keeping this specific party a secret?"

"Collage boys are invited don't want us befriending any.. because we're too young"

"Mature guys are hot kenz"

"They are however I have too idiots watching my every move"

"True unlucky hun"

"I'm on my way see ya in 5"

I go in my house to grab a change of clothes and drive to camis.. I get into hers and get ready to go out shopping I put on a burgundy skirt white shirt with a grey knitted vest on top black Gucci tights and burgundy heels. I put on a burgundy headband and did a little makeup and we left to go to the mall.

"What vibe are you going for" camilla says

"I don't know yet.."

"I recon I'm totally available but I'm a virgin"

"That's my everyday look" we laugh

"True innocent sexy vibes is McKenzie to a t"

"What about you are you going to dress up for your girlfriend"

"Steph is not my girlfriend.."

"Yet.."

"Yeah yet.. we are just seeing I suppose nothings official we have only started speaking a few weeks I don't want to rush into things but I do really like her"

"Aww I'm so happy for you cam she's amazing too"

"Thanks doll.. now I've got a girl we need to get you a man"

"I'm not really interested at the moment I mean if the right guy happens to come along I won't say no but I'm not looking Yano"

"I get you hun these boys ain't loyal"

"Exactly.. anyways we are here!"

I got a blue strapless bodycon mini dress, with blue butterfly crystal heels with a bag to match the heels. And cami bought a burgundy skin tight dress which was beautiful in contrast with her dark features. We had some lunch and headed to my house.