Chapter 9- this cannot happen again

The week flew by with me partaking in my first high school prank which I got away with by the way I'm shocked Lauren didn't try and get me blamed was probably hoping I would cock up and clearly the teachers would believe me than her.. i got a new car a white convertible Porsche which I'm fucking in love with I kissed a random boy in the hallway and the most embarrassing moment of my high school life... screaming I am a virgin in the hallway...

2 days ago..

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkk"

"Come on girl it's not that bad.." camilla says

"Fuck sake why do I get myself into these situations"

"Hey mongs" Ben comes over to talk to us

"Just do it now" camilla says ignoring him

"No not now"

"Do what I'm lost" Ben says confused
I look down and around sigh and..

"I AM A VIRGIN OKAY..." and immediately cover my mouth with my hands

Ben and camilla stand there in shock for a minuet before everyone starts laughing..

"Fuck sake.." I mutter covering my face with my hands

"Damn kenzie straight to the point there.."

"You know it was one of these shitty fucking dares"

"Dare what dare"

"Fuck of idiot" i day as I grab camillas arm and walk away

I hear girls whispering
"Of course she's a virgin I mean look at her"

And boys...
"I happily take her virginity.."

I'd never been so embarrassed In my entire life..

Back to present day now because thinking about that experience makes me wanna hurl...

Anyway it's Saturday night which means.. a party for complying cheer initiation at amber and camis house. And well I've learned my lesson and I'm staying reasonably sober but not be boring at the same time..

"Okay Kenzie so like are you going to get on someone tonight?"

"No"

"But-"

"NO!" Boys are doing my fucking head in and Kane will only end up kicking of it's not worth it I cannot be fucked...

"Okay jeez calm down hopefully kane will leave early to leave us fucking to it"

"Mhm and what about Benjamin Anderson the Bain of my life"

"Ben can go fuck himself I'll kick his annoying ass out"

I roll my eyes as I know for 2 facts that Ben is going to kick off for some reason and be watching both me and camilla like a hawk

"I don't know why he's so bothered we don't even like each other"

"It's because we all grew up together he looks at you like a sister he feels he has to protect you for some Reason"

"But why I don't need protection I get enough from kane and my dad.. it's like as if he wants to control me and it's killing him that he can't get through to me"