Chapter 30- ben has a girlfriend?

We walk into bens house and Tammy runs up to Elena and enrico excited which they were taken back by..
"Mommy daddy come outside quick!!" And they follow her out.

"See that bright star in the sky.. that's Justin looking down on us. McKenzie said whenever we look up in the sky and see the brightest star we know it's him!"
They turn around and look at me and smile.

"It sure it baby. That's him.." they start to cry.

"Don't be sad mommy Justin would want you happy"

"Okay baby I think it's time for bed"

"Can McKenzie take me?"

"Sure come on princess" I follow her up to her bedroom and she puts her pyjamas on and gets into her bed and I sit beside her.

"McKenzie I think you should marry Ben.."

"Marry Ben? Babes were too young for that"

"Yeah because we can be sisters then.. I love you Mckenzie"

"I love you to princess we are sisters anyway without smelly Ben" she giggles.

"Will you be over again this week?"'

"of course I will" I hug and kiss her on the head.
"Goodnight beautiful"

"Night." I walk towards the door and notice Ben standing there smiling i put my finger to my lip to shush him turn the light off and close the door.

"I can't thank you enough for tonight kenz your actually amazing" I smile and look down

"You guys are my family and I will help you with anything" he hugs me tightly which I'm taken back by.

"Thank you.. so.. she wants us to get married huh?" He says flirty

"Yeah not happening.." we walk downstairs to see his parents and Elena hugs me crying.

"Thank you so much McKenzie your incredible"

"Of course Elena.."

"No really you have been amazing through all this McKenzie thank you" enrico says

"Like I said to Ben you guys are like my family it's nothing really.. I have to go, Ben I'll drop you my school notes and stuff tomorrow"

"Kenz do you really think you should go to school?"

"I mean not really but we can't all slip especially with exams around the corner I have to go so you can have my notes and I've emailed camilla and ambers teachers to give me their work and stuff" 

"McKenzie your actually an Angel I don't know what we would do without you" Elena says

"It's okay.. honestly.. goodnight guys"

"I'll drop you home"

"It's okay I'll get an Uber"

"McKenzie don't be an idiot come on.."

***BEN POV***
I drop her home and I can't stop thinking about how incredible that girl is. She's so selfless and know what to do in any situation. I feel like such an idiot because she's one of I kind another girl like her would ever exist. But I can't make her mine. I am fucking incompetent for not. I go back into my house and my parents were in the living room.

"Ben sweetheart come sit with us" my mum says

"You okay?"

"Getting there son" my dad says

"At least the bastard is dead"

"Enrico I don't want Ben to suffer the same fate"

"Mom I promise you I won't.. I'm more aware than Justin he got cocky" I lied I knew I would