Chapter 7- rebelious

I get into school really early and just go and sit in study hall for a bit until someone I know arrives I have to get this whole list done by Friday and I still don't know what the hell to do. I shove the list into my bag I'll think about that later, my heads a mess I have no idea what I'm doing and I've only been back in school for 1 day the joys of high school huh?
I can't shake this feeling of confusion i wish everything was simple this isn't me but the things I do to fit in. The kiss with Ben it meant nothing but because I have never kissed anyone before and my head is in knots it just happened and I'm not annoyed anymore just confused how it happened. I cannot stand that boy and somehow I gave him something that meant a lot to me I know it's not but to me it was. I need to forget about everything for one day and come back and face it tomorrow.

The day was a drag camilla obviously isn't in in any of my classes because she's the Year below me school would be so much more easier to get through if she was though, I really just could not wait to get home to my bed for me to drown my life into my pillow but unfortunately I had to sit with a bunch of people all day who are still staring me down thinking I'm some magician. One thing about me is I am an expert at putting on a face and lying about how I'm feeling so no one suspected that my head was a mess especially kane which I was glad for didn't want to explain to him that I kissed his best friend.

But I did realise if someone was going to help me with this shitty list it would be Ben so i decided to bite the bullet and think of a way for him to agree to help me, even though he is the last person on this earth that I want to be around at the moment I've got to get this bs over and done with.

"Ben, hey wait"

"And what do you want kenz"

"Rude much I've come to ask a favour"

"No"

"I haven't told you want it is yet.."

"I will say it again no Mckenzie"

I stop him by standing in front of him "please Ben"

"What do you want me to do anyway"

"I want you to help me break into the school to cling film it"

"And I would do that because.."

"Your my friend" I awkwardly smile

"And you want me because"

"Cut the bullshit you know you are the prankster or whatever of the school so will you help me or not"

"Okay fine, jump in" we get to his car

"Why..."

"Listen babe it's not as easy as it looks we need to get black clothes and stuff first and considering you came to school in a Uber I'm guessing you haven't got a ride home to do so, so jump in"

"How do yo-"

"Buckle up princess"

We pull up at the Taco Bell drive through and I look at Ben confusedly as it's not like him to take a detour especially when he probably want to get rid of me as quickly as possible.

"What are we doing here?"

"I'm hungry"

I giggle "okay idiot"

"Do you want anything"

"No I'm fine, I ate at lunch"

"You are having something Mckenzie and no you didn't have anything at lunch"

"Okay dad keeping tabs on me now are we"

"Kenz I know I act like I hate you but I do care about you and you promised me-.."