Chaper 19- dont mess with a lion

We get into school and the day was quite good
For once actually we had cheer practice and our routine for half time at the game Friday was coming along well, and the boys were training hard for the game even though it's obvious that they would win as the bull dogs are shit...

"Right girls we need to get these stunts nailed like they are good but they can be amazing.. Rebecca daphne, Melissa be ready when I shout to lift kenz.. McKenzie I want perfection in this fly okay.."

"No probs Amb"

"And que the music in 5,6,7,8"

We dance and cheer to the routine and amber shouts for the flyers to take of..

"YES GIRLS!.. perfection 3 more of these and we are done for the night final run through tomorrow for Friday"

"Amber camilla is going pull the whole Squad down she's a beat out" Lauren sniggers

"What the hell.. Hun if there's anyone out of beat it's you it's 5,6,7,8" camilla says doing a part of the routine.. "your out at 7 and 8 sis so don't come for me"

Lauren fake smiles and looks away..

Amber rolls her eyes "from the top"

We finish practice and go out to the field to see the boys, they were still playing so we sat in the bleachers..

"Come on Carson kick his ass" Camilla shouts

"Mama ain't raise no bitch" I shout and we all start laughing at the boys shaking their heads Ben and Kane walk over and lean on the pole.

"We were playing against our own side you idiots" Kane says

"Yeah we know" Camilla laughs

"Right I'm going to hit the showers" Ben says

"Yeah I'm off home now bro I'll shower back home Paige and me are going out tonight"

"No probs bro see you tomorrow I'll Uber home"

"Nah kenz can take you" he winks

"Can I..."

"Yes you can.."

"Fine but hurry up Ben.. see you girls I'm going to get my books from my locker"

"Good luck with tonight babes call you later" camilla says

"Good luck hun" amber says and the three of them leave

"I'm stuck with you again bummer" I say

"Yeah bummer" Ben says picking me up and putting me over his shoulder.. he slaps my arse "come on little Carson.. I've got plans for you"

"Ben put me down now.. my bag you left my bag" he laughs and puts my bag over his shoulder and carries on carrying me to the boys locker room. He walks me into the shower and turns it on and puts me down.

"Ben" I slap him "I'm fully clothed and you got my hair wet" he laughs and starts to undress
"You better think again after that stunt" i say taking my wet clothes off as he rams me against the wall and starts to kiss my neck.
"Are you sure about that" he whispers "that Little costume of yours was turning me on"
"Was it now" i say stroking his abs teasing him
"How ever will you manage watching me cheer for you at the games.."

"I don't know but you can sure as hell cheer for me now" he says grabbing my neck and kissing me he takes of my underwear and picks me up for me to wrap my legs around him and starts to fuck me against the wall I let out a loud moan and he covers my mouth..
"Shh kenz.. someone still might be here"
"I don't care Keep going" I mutter moaning
He keeps fucking me until we cum..