Chapter 18- ben was in love?

I walk out of the door and make sure the coast is clear and he slaps my arse.

"I'll see you later" I whisper and walk back to Dan, camilla and Aidan were back also

"I'm so sorry I took so long their was a Line for the ladies" I mean I wasn't lying there actually was.

"No worries beautiful"

"Dan do you want to dance?"

"Of course.." he says and I hold my hand out and he grabs it I lead him to the Dance floor and we start dancing

"You know I've never liked a boy before"

"Really.. you have never had a boyfriend"

I shake my head "there's never been anyone I've been interested in what about you"

"My ex girlfriend Miranda she was psychotic though" shocker

"Unlucky.."

"I can't believe your a virgin boys must throw themselves at you.."

"Never anyone I want to give it to"

"Yeah you deserve someone special" he's actually the biggest bullshitter ever he fucks anything with a pulse lmao he's worse than Ben..

"Thanks..." He grabs my waist and starts to dance with me if Ben and Kane are watching me right know they are probably seeing red he turns me around for me to grind him and I just sway with the music not full on grind him..
"Hey unfortunately it's half 11 we should get going.."

"Of course.. hey thank you for tonight you were correct maybe I am boring"

"Nah not with me anyway" I say winking

We grab cam and Aidan and get in the car to go home.. I drop the boys to Daniels house.

"Thanks for tonight beautiful I'll see you tomorrow.."

"See you tomorrow" I say giving him a peck
And they get out and go into his house..

"Um ew" Camilla says jumping in the front

"Tell me about it.."

"Your kiss count is on 3 now kenz yasss... even though you still haven't told me who number one is.."

"Because if I told you I'd have to kill you.."

"Can I guess?"

"You can but you would NEVER guess it right"

"Okay bet. It was Ben wasn't it"

I look at her in shock.. WTAF.. "how the fuck did you guess that"

"WAIT ACTUALLY!, I WAS JOKING"

Shit I cup my hands in my face "right before you go off it was the biggest Mistake of my life I wish it never happened it was disgusting and we don't talk about it"

"Bitch how the fuck did that happen"

"Right so basically he was staying over and I was downstairs crying about something and he came down to get a drink and saw me and he was like checking if I was okay and like he was comforting me and it just happened we both jumped up in disgust after it and haven't spoke about it since just ew disgusting"

"Wow.. your secret is safe with me I'll never bring it up again"

"Thank you"

"But like ain't it a bit ironic the boy you hate more than anything. Was your first kiss lol"

"What happened to never talk about it again.. I know I'm actually disgusted" I think I saved that quite well actually...

"Right sorry.. so this plan is going well actually Kenz this might work"