Thirty Three

Elias' soft yet loud snores woke me up and I wanted nothing more than to be woken like this more often, a natural alarm clock that I did not want to turn off. I watched him with a stupid smile on my face, cheeks flushed as I remembered what we did last night; the way his touched burned on my skin, the way he he held my back as he roughly yet lovingly entered me, the way I moaned his name and the way he breathed into my ear as we both reached our climax. I was getting hot merely thinking about it.

"I know I'm absolutely drop-dead gorgeous but I can't sleep when you're staring at me like that." Elias muttered with his eyes still closed. My face felt even hotter than before and I hid under the covers, laughing softly. Suddenly my small layer of protection was removed and instead Elias hovered above me, eyes slightly droopy from sleep and a lazy grin on display.

"Why are you so red? You look like a tomato." He used a finger to poke my cheek, teasing me in more ways than one. He leaned down to kiss me but I moved my head to the side.

"Ew no, morning breath." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't want to get up yet." He whined causing me to giggle a bit.

"Then no kisses for you."

"What about these?" Elias reached over and passed me a pack of mints that lay discarded on my bedside table. He popped one into his mouth and I stretched out my tongue for him to put one in my mouth as well. Seconds after his lips attacked mine and I grabbed the back of his head, deepening the kiss. The only disadvantage of Elias cutting his hair was that I had nothing to grip on to in moments like this. Elias' hands wandered down under the sheet, exploring my body.

"Oh my fucking God!" We heard someone exclaim and to our horror, Aaliyah stood in my door way, mouth wide and probably scarred for eternity. Elias scrambled off of me and used the covers to hide our bodies.

"A-aliyah," He stuttered, "You know better than to swear." Aaliyah and I both turned to face Elias with a pointed look. Of all things to say, that's what he says first?

"Yeah ok Elias." Aaliyah answered sarcastically with an eye roll. "When did this happen? Have you guys been shagging this whole time?"

"Well, not this whole time." I mumbled, I wasn't sure of what Aaliyah knew and didn't know but I was quite certain that Elias didn't share that much with her, or anyone, when it comes to his feelings or love life. "I'm sorry, Liyah, I should have told you about Elias and I. I know he's your br-"

"Liv," Aaliyah interrupted, "I don't really care, I'm happy that it's you and not some random girl that will steal all his money. I just came here to ask you if you've seen Elias and well it turns out you've found him. So, I'll just go now." Aaliyah smiled at me before she turned to leave my room.

"Liyah, wait!" Elias called causing her to turn around. "Do you need anything?"

"Well, I just wanted to ask you if I could go to London with Margaret for the weekend. She'll be with me the whole time and we're going to stay in her parent's London apartment."

"Does Adam know you're going?"

"No, but does he need to?"

"Yeah, no, he doesn't. Sure why not, just remember you have school on Monday and I saw your math test, Liyah, you need to do better. I know I've been absent lately but if you ever need help just ask ok?" Aaliyah nodded excitedly and it looked like she was going to go in for a hug before eventually changing her mind when she saw our position on my bed.

"Who's Margaret?" I asked when she had left the room.

"Adam's older sister, she helped me take care of Aaliyah when she was a bit younger and I would go through these frequent episodes of anger and depression."