Thirty Four

"Come on Elias, we can't just lay in bed all day. We're in Paris for God's sake, it's the city of love" I whined into his ear, nudging him as I tried to get him out of bed.

"Yeah, I know, that's why we've been making love all night. Up for round 2?" He removed the white duvet that was covering his nudity and wiggled his brows suggestively.

"Elias!" I gasped, turning red as I tried to avoid looking at his exposed self.

"Come on Liv," He laughed loudly, and pulled me towards him. "It's nothing you haven't seen before. Now, come on, make sweet, sweet love to me." I gave him a kiss and gently pushed him away from me.

"No, I will not spend the two days we have in this beautiful city in bed. Get up and let's go out and if you're good to me then maybe, just maybe I'll be good to you tonight. " This time I wiggled my brows suggestively before getting up and Elias shot up out of bed not too long after me, rushing into the bathroom to get ready. I had woken up earlier and so I was already ready to go, too excited to lay around in bed all day. I walked out into the balcony of our hotel room and stared into the beautiful Parisian view, the Eiffel Tower in view and teasing me to come see it's beauty. Eventually I felt Elias wrap his arm around my waist and I leaned backwards against his chest. As a young girl I had dreamed about a moment like this, a moment where filled with peace, happiness and love, so much love. To be here with Elias was a dream come true and if all the years of pain were meant to lead up to this moment, then I guess I was grateful for Luca's existence, without him I would never have met the beauty that is Elias Van Dyke.

"Come on, I'm starving and we have so much exploring to do." Elias whispered into my ear, his hot breath tickling me and causing me to giggle. I eagerly took his hand, remembering to grab my bag, before following him out the hotel room. We had both agreed, that ordering room service for breakfast was boring and Elias said he knew a little café that I would love.It was quite a walk from our hotel to the café, but he managed to make it fun. We laughed and joked, our hands clasped tightly together. Every once in awhile, I found myself skipping and humming and Elias would laugh at my childishness. As we got closer and closer to the café, my eyes widened in surprise and I looked at Elias in astonishment.

"No way, no fucking way, this is the café from Me Before You! I love that movie, how did you know?" I asked excitedly, he shrugged simply, a sheepish smile on his face.

"Adam told me and I saw the book in your room once." I reached over to kiss him, an excited squeal leaving my mouth when I moved away from him. He lead me towards a table and opened a menu as we waited for a waiter.

"You know, what would make this perfect." I said without looking up from my menu.

"What?" Elias asked, staring at me fondly.

"If Sam Claflin were to come in and replace you, ugh that would be the dream." Elias' jaw dropped at my words and he genuinely looked so offended.

"First of all, Olivia, "He began, placing his menu down as he got serious. "Have you seen him and have you seen me. I'm sexier by far and also so much more handsome, second, I'm pretty sure he's like broke now anyway and third of all, didn't he die at the end of that movie?"

"Elias, " I laughed, finding his rambling unbelievably cute, "I'm kidding, there's no one who could compare to you. "

"Good." He said smugly, nodding his head in approval. We continued the rest of the morning like that, arguing playfully back and forth before talking about literally anything. People who saw as they walked by probably thought we were a cute innocent little couple, but little did they know the damage both of us had faced. It baffled me how the both of us could sit here and act like we hadn't been through what we'd been through, like I hadn't tried to kill myself or Elias hadn't just been to Russia to murder a bunch of mobsters but then I realized that none of it matter because we loved each other enough to overlook our faults and I prayed that that love would be strong enough for Elias to overlook the truth when it would finally come out.