Chapter: 37

Taking a shower before going to bed is always Sunwoo's usual routine. Just the refreshing sensation of the cold water hitting his melanin skin relaxes his whole mind and body from all the stress and moving he did all day, count lying on bed all day in.

Sunwoo ruffled and dried his wet, black hair with a towel, shaking his head slightly every other time in an attempt to remove off some droplets of water in his hair.

The boy pushed his lips forward, furrowing his eyebrows seriously as he scrolled down through his phone and chose his playlist for the day.

Humming and singing to the tune of the song playing from his device, Sunwoo happily prepared all the homeworks he has for the weekend.

It's the song that makes him happy, not the school works.

Again, the boy was seemingly in a good mood today. How unusually surprising.

Switching on the lampshade, Sunwoo's phone turned on along with the lamp as a message had arrived.

손영재 (Eric)

sent 21:27

Ms. Lee Gyul playing for tomorrow!
skrt skrt just came to remind bye!

DON'T BE LATE

The tan quirked up a smile at the text.

"Youngjae, I ain't that old to forget things easily."

Sunwoo started to type his reply to the younger's text message when another message popped up in his notification bar.

손영재 (Eric)

sent 21:29

but before we could go, we should see the loyl- i mean we have to visit Hanyang first! got it?

"I got it, I got it." he smiled.

Before Sunwoo could even reply, a certain song started playing making him startled.

♫♪ Can I call you baby?

Shit.

Can you be my friend?

Oh god...

Can you be my lover up until the very end? ♫♪

Crap.

Sunwoo's fingers stopped moving on its own, as well as his whole body, his pair of eyes were blinking repeatedly when the lyrics of one of his favorite songs came on.

S-seriously? You, are playing right now? He thought, referring to the song with an awkward smile plastered on his face.

♫♪ 'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first

And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst ♫♪

"Ohmyghod..." he said silently. "S-Since when did it get so hot in here?" he muttered as he felt his face heating up.

I just took a shower.

Sunwoo started fanning himself using his hands or pulling his shirt repeatedly as he felt his heart going wild again. Butterflies filling up and fluttering his stomach and his cheeks flushing a deep shade of red.