Chapter: 15

For the past days, the team was doing really well at their new task. To earn money from their small project and help and support those who are in need.

Arim got scolded by her parents a lot for using so much ingredients at home and making so much pastries without even telling them what is was for.

The group somehow grew closer to each other that even small act of leaving like when one would excuse himself/herself to buy a bottle of water or to go to a bathroom would already be a big deal for them.

Not in the case of Sunwoo and Hanyang though.

Hanyang excused herself to the guys who were also taking their break at the tent after a long, tiring morning of selling their goods.

She trudged towards the grassy field, just a hundred meter in front of the area where they've been staying.

The large field was located at the very center part of the whole school which is crowded by few of the students who are also taking their breaks or to watch other students from afar who are performing on small booths as part of the school festival.

Haknyeon couldn't come since yesterday because he has to visit his relatives in Jeju with his family which they haven't seen for almost four months. And since the boy's birthday was to take place tomorrow, they may even have to celebrate his birthday in advance in Jeju.

Hanyang would pause and then continue to walk anytime she finds something very aesthetic and for her to shot a perfect picture.

She sat on a bench facing her back on the guys and facing the wide field.

Hanyang's goal for the very first picture she'll take when she would finally receive her dream camera, which actually arrived yesterday, must be Haknyeon and her. And luckily, she had the chance to take one when Haknyeon was about to leave for his flight yesterday.

Two days is not that long but for Hanyang who's almost the feather on Haknyeon's body, it was like a whole damn year of waiting, when in fact, the boy will return to Seoul tomorrow morning. On his birthday.

"Nice!" she exclaimed as she shot a picture of a couple from afar. Sometimes taking her own selfies while making various poses.

Hanyang would sigh, she could've took thousands of pictures already if only Haknyeon was here.

She also took a lot with the guys— well mostly her friends only while they were on the run;

Arim smiling happily as she greets customers and was in charge of the payments, sometimes helping out the others when she's free.

Hanyang is the one who roams around the school to promote their project and to gather customers.

Gyul and Haknyeon who are always busy as they were assigned on the pastries and Eric on the confectioneries.

While Sunwoo is in charge of sealing the goods into paperbags, saying "Thank you's" without a hint of joy in his voice and face, sometimes offending other customers, if only he wasn't good-looking.

Hanyang kept looking at her last picture with her best friend on the camera, smiling on her own.

That was when it was time for Haknyeon's flight and Hanyang immediately enveloped her arms around the boy, grinning happily and Haknyeon looking at her, getting really flustered and Mrs. Ju taking that first ever shot on Hanyang's camera.

The picture was awkward, but cute.

Currently, Arim and Gyul were taking a nap on the white tent. Sunwoo was playing games on his mobile phone and Eric was cleaning all the mess they've made at lunch. Sometimes glancing back and forth to Sunwoo and Hanyang who were the only ones awake in the group aside from him.