Chapter: 40

To have the weekends only twice in a week, the boys and girls came to an idea of spending the time wisely on their own.

It's not even night time yet, but the boys were already out for a sleepover at Sohn household after finding out that Eric's parents flew to LA this early morning to visit some close relatives.

Eric would think that he was the visitor and the other guys were the owner of the house instead.

They came barging in without greeting the youngest who was at the door and walked past him, plopping themselves on the couch, and somehow, ordering the youngest to give them something to eat.

"Get out! All three of you!"

"How rude of you, peasant. Apologize to the princes immediately!" Hyunjoon raised his brow at the blonde.

"Shut up! You're acting childish, spoiled brats!"

"No, but seriously, do you have something to eat? Haknyeon-hyung already picked us up before we could even prepare ourselves." Sunwoo spoke.

"Right," Eric took a paper that was stuck on the fridge and showed it to the others. "My mom just left me this whole ass list of groceries."

"Dang, are you gonna buy the whole grocery aisle?" Haknyeon asked in disbelief.

"Anyone wanna go with me?"

"Pass. I'm going to take a nap." Sunwoo stood up and lifted his legs to walk upstairs, to Eric's room— like it was his own.

The youngest ignored Sunwoo and waited for the two other boys' answers.

"I might also want to take a nap. I drove to different houses you know." Haknyeon yawned, making out an excuse.

Lastly, Eric turned to the person left in the options. "And you?"

"I'm new to your house. How about you let me wander for a while—"

"Someone's gonna come with me or we'll eat nothing for the whole two days—?!"

"I don't mind starving myself for two days. But about the task your mother left for your own, we could use your money and order instead."

"You—" Eric immediately grabbed the nearest object around him and stomped angrily towards Hyunjoon.

"That's what I'm saying, we need food! We're here to help Youngjae, Hyunjoon. Kim Sunwoo, come down this instant!" Haknyeon spat at the squinty-eyed boy and side-eyed the youngest who did an abrupt stop after he spoke.

Hyunjoon groaned loudly in complaint but stood up in the end. He does want to make fun of the younger but he doesn't want Haknyeon to hit him again.

"Such an inconsiderate dwarf..." Hyunjoon muttered out his thoughts.

"Inconsiderate you say?"

"Let's go, Eric." Hyunjoon plastered a fake smile and flung his arm on the blonde.

"You will never step a foot on my house ever again."

"Whatever you say, shorty."

°

"If clothes suits Hanyang well, then it will look good on girls who are more feminine."

"I-am-slightly-offended." says Hanyang in a monotone voice. "So, you're saying I am not feminine?"

"No, not really. You're like Gyul, Hanyang. I've never seen you dressed like a lady, aside from the baggy ones. And I guess the fact that we've never really hung out before, adds why I can rarely see what you wear outside school. I guess you know how to match and make clothes look good. I know it's chic, but it kinda lacks the title of a delicate lady."