Chapter: 13

Eric went to school early for the school festival. He was all fresh and clean before he drops out of the bus and entered the school gate in a very cool aura that most of the students would glance his way, obviously in surprise and has their jaw dropped because of the boy's chiselled good looks.

The loser Eric Sohn everybody used to know and make fun of before is now a confident Eric Sohn, walking pass through right in front of everybody.

Today was a very special day for Eric and Arim. It was their first month ever since they started hanging out.

If Eric looks great in uniform, then he looks even better in casuals like white shirt under a denim jacket along with blue tattered jeans and white sneakers.

He really did a great job grooming himself, especially carrying a worthy boyfriend look. He mentally clapped on the tip of his fingers as he compliments himself.

Like the school tournament last week, the students are allowed to wear casual clothes of their preferred types in this kind of occasions or any particular events.

Eric would tip-toe everytime his heart would suddenly go wild, trying to ease his nervousness as he gets even more nervous every second that passes by.

He waited for almost half an hour before he spots his dearest girlfriend from afar, looking gorgeous as ever.

Arim was wearing a croptop under a pink jacket, and short pastel pink pencil skirt to match the colours and enough to point her curve and figure.

Eric pursed his lips into a thin line, his hands behind him as he hides the bouquet of flowers he'd give to Arim later.

Arim was still searching for any familiar face she'd spot on the school gates.

Little did Eric know, Arim also, prepared something simple but sweet for her boyfriend. Macaroons she made all by herself last night, sprinkled with love and care.

She enters the school gate still searching around, without noticing someone standing awkwardly at the side.

"EHERM!"

Arim stopped and tilted her head as she saw a familiar figure in the corner of her eyes with the same hair color of her boyfriend.

She turned her heel, hoping her guess was right and hoping, she would not embarrass herself right in front of the crowd if it's not her that was being called.

The moment she turned around, she sighed in relief for she guessed correctly before she covers her mouth in admiration and looked at the person standing before her.

Is that really my man? The Eric Sohn? If he really is then I already got the jackpot for winning his heart since six months ago.

"Ms. Jung?" Eric tried to grab her attention as he noticed Arim kept staring at every inch of his whole appearance, still in awe. "My dearest Jung..." he went nearer and whispered on Arim's ears. That snapped Arim to her bubbles right away at the shivers Eric's voice gave that went straight down her spine.

"Y-You look, you l-look so- sweetie, you look so.... Good." Arim stammers as she compliments her boyfriend before she scanned Eric's appearance again. "You look gorgeous."

"Nahhh, you, look gorgeous, princess." Eric corrected. He immediately gave the flowers to Arim and watched her reaction as she exchanged looks at the gift and to Eric repeatedly before she happily accepted the flowers. "Happy first month of love." Eric said with a sly smile on his face and immediately wrapped his arms around Arim to cover his embarrassment and his blushing cheeks. The latter froze in surprise, tears slowly started to fall one by one on her cheeks as the hug remained for a minute.