Chapter: 5

"What now?" He set his tray aside and faced Hanyang, obviously uninterested.

"You purposely asked my name just so you could indicate it to the one who wrote the letter on the school bulletin board."

"So like, did you ever think and expect that I was trying to check you out? Tss! Seriously?" He sarcastically said and sassily played with the fingers of his left hand.

"You made me look like a hopeless slut. How could you do that? If only Haknyeon was smart enough to recognise the asterisk guy then I would've been doomed."

"Be thankful he's dumb then." He rolled his eyes again and retorted his gaze to the surroundings.

"Sunwoo, please. Don't bother me again. I'm sorry for causing trouble in your life. All I want is to live peacefully with Haknyeon."

"That dude doesn't even see you as a woman."

"That's why I'm trying to be one!"

"You're already one!"

"I'm not!"

Sunwoo dramatically gasped and covered his mouth with his hand. "Oh my god, Heather, d-don't tell me you have balls—"

"What the fuck, hoe?!" Hanyang yelled and Sunwoo immediately shushed her as a teacher passed by them, eyeing Hanyang.

"We're in school." Sunwoo removed his finger on Hanyang's lips as they sighed in relief when the teacher was out of sight.

"Kim Sunwoo... I promise you I'd pretend I don't know you— well I actually don't know you but don't bother anymore. I'm just waiting for the right moment to confess to him. You almost ruined it."

Hanyang squatted and stared at the abyss, face-palming. Her face was full of worry. "I don't like seeing his brows upside down. I don't like it when he gets mad at me. That's why I'm doing everything I can to make him happy. I like him so much, Sunwoo."

"You're such a hopeless romantic, Hanyang."

°

"Sunwoo, what did you talk about? Did she choke you or did she pull your hair down again? OMG— your scalp! Let me see!" Eric panicked and scanned Sunwoo's face and body immediately as soon as the boy arrived in their classroom. "I don't see anything though."

"If she did kill me then I wouldn't be back here, you idiot."

Sunwoo threw his bag on the table and bent forward to have a nap before their professor could enter the class. When he noticed Eric was no longer talking, he pursed out his lips on the upper left side and thought of what Hanyang had told him.

How can you never get tired of loving him? What's with him that you can't find in others that you're willing to sacrifice everything just to see him in his happiest life? You're definitely so into him, Hanyang.

And I don't even know why.

°

"Eric, still the same thing?" Hanyang asked and the blonde nodded.

"He always use the same excuse. To run some errands." Eric said, pouting while playing with his fork on the food.

Eric, Arim, Gyul, Hanyang, and Haknyeon are slowly growing very close to each other. They would eat lunch together, and Eric would worry for Sunwoo everyday.

The blonde thought his best friend had been avoiding him for the past few days.

Every time it's time for dismissal, Sunwoo would be in a hurry, and Eric would be left clueless.