Chapter: 28

Time flies so fast, so fast that the group are already in their 4th year in high school.

It only seems like yesterday when the Kim's went to Namsan Tower and the group visiting an orphanage last week.

Haknyeon and Hanyang's favorite basketball player in the school, Jacob Bae, graduated already and went to a university in Canada with Gyul's crush, Kevin Moon, the archery player.

It was then revealed that both of them are born and raised in Canada and both of them have just found out lately before they became great buddies, leaving Gyul and Haknyeon who were their fans, in misery— no news about Hanyang for now.

The rest of the 98'z that they met at the night on Haknyeon's birthday, have left the school, and entered a university in Korea as well.

Only those who are mostly born in 2000 are left to stand as seniors in their school now.

Sunwoo's bright red hair before which slowly faded its original hue and turned to chestnut brown have been dyed into black.

If Hanyang was to see, she wouldn't know when to call him a redhead dude or a chestnut-haired brat anymore. If ever, she'd call him a charcoal now.

At the first day of school, Gyul was out of reach in the morning and everyone easily went to a conclusion to go to school without her.

After being in the Arts department for so long, Arim was then moved into the Department of Business Administration, alongside with her father's will in order for her to be prepared in college and maybe, the business her grandparents started will be handed over to her in the future.

Haknyeon, Eric, and Sunwoo are still in the same music department along with Gyul, but in different buildings. They are still also part of the sports team, except for Haknyeon.

"Hyung, it's kind of embarrassing and awkward for me to be called 'sunbae'. I'm too short..." Eric pouted and Haknyeon threw his arm onto the younger's shoulder.

"You aren't supposed to be called 'sunbae' because of your height or age but because you attended the educational institute before they did." Haknyeon explained and flashed a sweet smile to Eric before he ruffled his hair. "Let's go find Sunwoo and Arim."

The two paced the crowded halls and the younger had finally smiled. Thanks to his Haknyeon-hyung.

Youngjae wasn't that short after all, but compared to Sunwoo, he would turn out really small, so he prefer standing next to people that are way shorter than him. 

"Sunwoo!" Arim squealed after seeing the tan again— the last time which was last week, and squeezed him in a tight hug. Sunwoo struggled awkwardly at the skinship but waited for the lady to release first. He tend not to do the whole physical contact thing.

If only it was Gyul, then he would've broken her bones already and threw her onto the ground. Sunwoo wouldn't have such stereotypes that ladies are weak when Gyul isn't, physically.

"How have you been?" Arim asked excitedly and shook his shoulder violently. Excitement after meeting her friends had really gone over her.

Sunwoo removed Arim's grips on his shoulder first before he answered.

"I have been good, how about you? I heard your father moved you to the business administration department." he said nonchalantly, but Sunwoo still doesn't get the fact why Arim was suddenly moved when she was so good in Arts. He said so, because he once saw the pictures of her paintings and drawings in her home because of Eric.