Chapter: 17

"You're going out with Haknyeon?" Hanyang's mom asked as she saw her daughter busily grooming herself in front of the vanity.

"Tss, going out? We're just gonna hang out with some of our friends, mother." Hanyang rolled her eyes and laughed before she turned to face her mom. "How do I look?" she grinned.

"You look just great, honey. Just wipe your cheeks, it's too red. You look like you're heating up." Mrs. Nam was about to grab a tissue when Hanyang stopped her.

"It's the highlight for today, mom. It's okay."

"I think it's too much." Mrs. Nam looked at Hanyang, slightly worried because her daughter insisted again. "But—"

"It's okay..."

Hanyang was just wearing simple and casual clothes since they're gonna visit an amusement park. But she took time to enhance her appearance.

She arrived at the large, crowded place with fairground rides, shows, refreshments and other entertainments and immediately spotted Sunwoo's bright, hazelnut hair.

Damn, that was easy!

When Sunwoo looked up from his phone, he saw Hanyang from afar. And in that time, he only had two things in mind; it's either Hanyang looked pretty or a little too much...? Maybe?

"Are you alone? Where's the others?" she asked, grinning at the excitement.

"A-Are you serious?" Sunwoo asked in disbelief as he took a closer look at Hanyang's face. He can almost laugh.

He was right.

"What?"

"You're overdoing your blush, idiot— you could be a clown in this state!" Sunwoo whisper-yelled and dragged Hanyang to the side where there aren't much people.

Sunwoo took a hanky from his jean pocket to wipe Hanyang's cheek when Hanyang avoided to ask him what he's gonna do.

He sighed.

"Did you even checked yourself in the mirror before you came here?"

"I did— do I look awful?!" Hanyang walked a few steps backwards. And Sunwoo sighed again before he pulled her back. He hesitated for a while but then he rubbed the cloth on Hanyang's cheek carefully, his other hand on her chin.

"No, you don't! You just—" he continued to wipe her left cheek and proceeded to the right. "— this is just too much of a blush on, look at this!" he showed Hanyang his hanky which was now covered in red powder. "See? Haknyeon and the others— especially Gyul and Eric might make fun of you. Goodness..."

Hanyang blinked before she shoved her face on her hands while murmuring words of embarrassment. Even stomping her feet hard on the ground. Sunwoo sighed before he laughed at her clumsiness.

"That was really embarrassing istg—"

"It's gone already. Just ignore those who have seen you in that look." 

Sunwoo tried to hold on his laugh, because Hanyang might hit him if he do. But he admit, Hanyang really looked amusing earlier. Good thing he was the first person Hanyang bumped into.

"Why didn't mom tell me? Urghh!"

If Hanyang's mom was to hear how her daughter even blamed her just now, for sure she would've laugh in disbelief right now.

Sunwoo held Hanyang's wrists to remove her hands from hiding her face as he lowers down to look at her face.

"Forget about it already." he said and held onto Hanyang's wrist. Let's go wait for the others—"