Chapter: 19

Eric lies on his living room couch, scrolling through his feed when a message popped out of his screen.

It was Hanyang.

He sat up straight and opened the full message.

THE SEOUL (Hanyang)

sent 21:04

hey sohn, can u give me sunwoo's #? a.s.a.p

Eric scrunched up his nose in confusion but then gave her Sunwoo's number at the end. Why would Hanyang have his number but not Sunwoo's? These two...

THE SEOUL (Hanyang)

sent 21:05

thanks dood. stay healthy (^_-)

"What could've really happened with those two back at the wheel ride?" he caressed his imaginary beard. Then a silly smile left his face before he got ready for his evil scheme.

°

Sunwoo was on the bathroom, doing the 'drop the bomb' thing after his mom filled up his plate with leafy greens that all looked like a small version of a jungle, but without any living organisms.

It was a punishment he cannot reject since his mom threatened him to sleep outside after he cursed at her unintentionally which exactly happened, two weeks ago.

Sunwoo cannot stand a cold weather and now his mom told him to sleep outside if he doesn't want to eat the vegetables? Hell no!

Hope he gets very healthy then!

If only it wasn't his parents then Sunwoo would've gone wild by now. He's not such a brat in front of his parents though. Just that, he's afraid he'll end up homeless.

Sunwoo was utterly disgusted by the food and has been staying in the bathroom for a while now, puking his guts out after being fed with all greens.

The flavor of the food still lingers in his mouth so he brushed his teeth repeatedly.

He was squatting on the floor, leaning his back and head on the bathroom wall, breathing heavily as he tries to remove the thoughts of his worth nightmare; just disgusting.

Sunwoo was then interupted when his dad banged on the bathroom door. He opened it in a flash, hoping his dad wasn't angry for something he did.

"Are you involved in a gang fight, Sunwoo?"

"W-What? What do you mean— what are you talking—"

"Then what's this?" his father shoved a phone on Sunwoo's face. Sunwoo leans his head backwards to see what his father was showing him with his phone.

xxxx-xxx-xxxx

sent 21:25

hey sunwoo kim, meet me at our neighbourhood playground in 5 minutes. right. now.

my gang's here pew pew!