Chapter: 20

After Sunwoo explained everything to the younger that night, Eric did his thing too.

The reason why Eric knows where Hanyang and Sunwoo will meet was because he came to Sunwoo's house secretly 5 minutes earlier, hiding in the darkness before Sunwoo got out and headed to Hanyang's neighbourhood;

Eric was surprise himself to act as the stealthiest among other stalkers.

From the moment Sunwoo took the bus, Eric was seated on the far back side, wearing a cap, disguised in all black;

Eric would giggle evily while taking pictures of the two from afar.

Sunwoo questions why he was like that and Eric would answer with big thumbs up's and puppy eyes.

"I ship you two!"

After he arrived home that day, he immediately reviewed all the 100 pictures he took with his phone and spotted the one and only, perfect shot amongst all of it.

It was when Hanyang and Sunwoo were happily swinging; smiling and laughing together while looking at each other. The timing was just so perfect that Eric praised himself.

You're the best, Sohn!

Eric thought Hanyang and Sunwoo looks so cute with they're happy, he almost teared up.

And because of this, he wanted to tease the older even more.

So, he edited the picture, making it a phone wallpaper that took him to sleep at 2:00 AM.

After he finished, he sent it to Sunwoo and and looked at the picture one last time before he shifts to dreamland.

"I'm so happy for you, Sunwoo-hyung..." he smiled like a proud parent and smirked evily at the end.

°

"Get off me, Youngjae! Don't talk to me!" Sunwoo aggressively removed Eric's arms that was linked with his. The younger has been bothering him since this morning and he's not getting any of it.

"Eyy, as if you aren't happy, yeet!" Eric poked the older's side and a half-surpressed laugh escape Sunwoo's throat. He was mad at Youngjae but he was ticklish too.

"Shove your 'eyy' ass up, our friendship ends here." threathens Sunwoo but Eric wasn't that a credulous kind of person. It is more likely for Sunwoo to be heartbroken if ever their friendship will come to an end, not him.

They rode the bus to school and Sunwoo immediately plugged his earphones in, he knows Eric won't stop blabbing but at least it'll make a little distraction from all the talking Eric does.

"Hyung, I tried it on my homescreen last night and it looked so cute!" he exclaimed happily and showed a screenshot of his wallpaper last night. "See?" he grinned.

Sunwoo could only stare at Eric in disbelief, covering his mouth with his hand before he scoffed.

"D-Dude, I did not know you could be so scary and weird! You followed me throughout the whole journey to Hanyang's neighbourhood, took pictures of us without even any of us noticing! You even made us a wallpaper?! Dispatch would be found jobless right now! What the heck, Youngjae?" he told Eric and exchanged his looks between the younger and the wallpaper one last time, still in creeps. "Gosh..."

Eric frowned at Sunwoo and pushed his lips forward in annoyance before he shoved his phone back to his pocket.

"Say that you find me weird, but at least admit that you like the picture. I even watched tutorials on YouTube on how to edit pictures. Tss. My effort were just half-wasted." he said disappointingly and crossed arms.