Pregnant 💜 (part 2, final) Alex Van Halen

9 months later

-

You were laying in the tub taking a warm bath after a long day.

Your baby bump was about as big and round as a watermelon, very huge.

You had just gotten off of work about 3 months ago due to being pregnant. And now it was time to relax until the baby comes.

Your boyfriend Alex was and has been a huge help around the house since coming off tour with his band Van Halen, mainly to spend more time with you and the baby.

You drained the bathwater and stepped out, drying yourself and your hair off with a towel. You went into the room and got dressed into your pajamas and laid down on the bed, your hands on your stomach.

Alex came in not long after, laying down next to you, wrapping his arms around you.

-

You were woken up in the middle of the night by a pool of wetness underneath your lower half and trickling down your legs and between your thighs.

Your water had broken.

You nudged Alex awake and put his hand in between your legs to show him and he immediately acted.

On your way to the hospital, you were having a contraction.

Once you got into the hospital, you were immediately placed in a hospital gown and a bed. You practiced your breathing exercises.

-

"ONE MORE PUSH!" the nurse said as you were squeezing Alex's hand the hardest you've ever squeezed in your life. Your feet hooked to the bed as you pushed.

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" The nurse exclaimed as she wrapped up your new baby boy in a blanket. She then passed him to you. You had tears in your eyes as you looked down at him.

"Hi baby, we are your mommy and daddy. And we already love you so much. You are going to grow up to do amazing things, I can feel it."

"Like do drumming!" Your boyfriend piped up. You gave him a look that reminded him to shut up and stop ruining the mood, but immediately chuckled afterward.

The nurse came back in a few minutes later. "So do you two have a name yet?"

You both looked at each other and smiled.

"Ruben. Ruben Willem Van Halen."

The nurse smiled and written it down on the birth certificate.

============================

Name: Ruben Willem Van Halen

Sex: M

Date of Birth: May 6th, 1982

Weight: 9 lbs 6 oz.

Length: 12 inches

Parents: Alexander Van Halen and (Y/N) (L/N)

===============================