Vacation 💜 Michael Anthony

Warnings: none?

-

You were packing up your belongings into your suitcase. You were so excited.

Today was the day you and your boyfriend Michael were going on a vacation to Panama. How ironic, right?

When you were finished, you raced out to the car and put your things in the trunk.

When you two finally got on the road, you put in the new Van Halen CD, called 1984. You and Michael happily sang along to the tunes as you drove all the way to the airport.

-

Once in the plane, Michael put his hand on your knee and rested his head on your shoulder. "Are you happy we are finally going to Panama, babe?"

"I am, Mikey. I'm happy you are finally on a break from touring to spend time with me."

-

Once you got to the hotel, you booked a room and unpacked your things and put your clothes in the hotel room drawers.

Afterwards, you leaned back onto the pillows and started reading your novel that you have been reading for almost a week. Michael pulled you closer and kissed you on the forehead.

You sighed contently and continued reading, knowing that long ago, your vacations were meant to be spent alone. But with Michael, your vacations felt complete. You yourself felt complete.

After you were done reading chapter 8, you sighed and closed your book. After a while, you fell asleep in his arms.