Dance the Night Away 💜 Eddie Van Halen

Warnings: none, its Eddie Van Halen!!

-

You were at a party with a few of your friends. There was a food table, a dance floor, even a DJ. Then, all of the sudden, you see the most beautiful man you have ever seen.

He looked to be about 5'8". His long brown curls fell down to his shoulders, and he was wearing a black and white striped jacket with no shirt underneath, and brown jeans. His beautiful bronze eyes shone under the light of the disco ball that was hanging on the ceiling above the dance floor of all colors.

You mustered up the courage to go say hi to him. You weren't sure if he would like you, though.

You tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around, confused. Once he got you in his sight, though, he was surely about to like you. "Hi?"

"Hey, I'm Y/N. What's your name?"

"Eddie. What are ya doing?"

"Oh, not much, just wanted to say hi to you."

Then, suddenly, an all too familiar song started playing from the record player, that echoed over the speakers of the club. It seemed to fit the moment too well.

You turned to Eddie and asked, "Dance with me?"

He noticed the song playing and realized it was his OWN BAND'S song. His eyes widened, and before you could say anything, he grabbed your arm and pulled you onto the dance floor. You gasped and started laughing.

You too danced the night away. He was a live wire, barely a beginner, but you watched that man go. He's so fine, cause dancing got him higher than anything that he knows.

You knew he would be yours after that night.

-

Hey guys. So sorry this chapter was short, but I hoped you enjoyed it! It was so cute to write, UwU