Like a Virgin pt. 3 💜 Eddie Van Halen

The boys were on vacation in Venice, Italy in 1984. The tour was pretty swell the first day; however, today was a bit different.

They had arrived at the entrance of a well-known palace in Venice.

"C'mon, guys, let's go in!" David exclaimed, pushing the other guys in, him following behind them. Typical Dave.

Alex and Eddie felt pretty excited, but also pretty amazed by the gorgeousness of the palace. It was almost like something that could be in a music video.

Michael wandered off with Dave and Alex, leaving Eddie on his own. As he wandered even deeper into the palace, he came into a room that was relativley big.

A chair was sitting somewhere in the middle of it. A couch was up against the wall, with a large painting above it. The limbs of the couch looked to be solid gold, and the couch looked pretty soft.

Eddie wandered around the room before hearing somebody walking behind him.

He turned around and saw no one.

Well that was wierd.

He followed where he thought the person was going, which lead him outside, surrounded by huge white pillars.

He looked around before hearing someone once again and turning around. What he saw was not Alex, Michael or Dave.

It was a girl leaning up against one of the pillars. She looked to be about 19 or 20, with long wavy golden blonde hair down to her waist, ghostly pale skin, and piercing electric blue eyes. She wore a long flowing lace and tull wedding dress, with large tufts of lace covering her shoulders and fingerless white lace gloves. The front of her dress was short, reaching down to her thighs, but the back of her dress went down to her feet. She wore diamond earrings, cross necklaces, and a diamond bracelet on her right wrist, as well as white heels.

 She wore diamond earrings, cross necklaces, and a diamond bracelet on her right wrist, as well as white heels

Eddie had never seen such a sight in his life.

He slowly approached her. She only stared at him, her eyes piercing through his soul.

Once he was only a few inches away from her, he started to talk to her. "H-hi, I'm Eddie. What's your name?"

The girl didn't say anything for a moment. Finally, she said her name.

"Aria." She had a very calm and daydreamy, sort of eerie voice to her.

His eyes grew wide. He had heard legends about a blonde girl in a white wedding dress roaming around a palace in Venice, which he just shrugged off as myths. But could it actually be real?

"Uh..wait here, I'm gonna go get my friends." He ran off to go find Alex, Mike and Dave in the palace.

"So I saw this girl, about 20 years old, long blonde hair, blue eyes, really pale skin, lace wedding dress, standing just a few feet away from me, leaning against a pillar."

Alex's eyes widened. "Ed, I think you're talking about the legend of Aria Ferraro-Berlusconi."

Ed had a shocked face. Sure he had heard those legends, but he never knew her name. Until now.

"Tell me."

Alex took a deep breath. "Many, many yeats ago, around 1532 or 33, there lived a beautiful girl named Aria Ferrero. Everyone admired her beauty; however, she was not happy. Her mother and father never paid much attention to her, and were very strict. She came from an upper class Catholic family, and was not allowed to have friends or do much of anything."

"That sucks."

Alex nodded and continued. "However, she ended up falling in love with the town mayor's son. Once her family found out about this, they were enraged. On Aria's wedding day, they captured her while she was still in her wedding dress and forbid her to leave this palace until the day she died. Now they say that if you were to ever enter this palace, you can see her spirit walking around this place. You can interact with her and touch her and all that, but she might not let you get too intimate with her."

Eddie was puzzled, as well as slightly nervous. "What do you mean?"

"Her family forced her to never touch a boy, ever. So she remained a virgin her whole life. If you try, or end up for that matter, having sex with her, she might turn on you."

"How do you know all this, Al?"

"I have read the stories. All I can say is that probably 10% of what I have told you is true though, so don't listen to my crazy ass." Alex patted Eddie on the back and walked away.

Eddie gulped. He then turned around and saw Aria, sitting on the gold-legged couch, watching him.

He slowly approached her again and sat down next to her.

She looked at him with an almost desparate look in her eyes. Finally, she spoke again.

"Hai visto mio marito?" She asked in Italian.

Eddie obviously didn't know what to say. "Uh..no."

She looked away and began weeping softly.

Eddie put his hand on her back and gently rubbed it. "Aw, I am so sorry, Aria."

She stopped weeping and looked at him with a shocked expression. "Come fai a sapere il mio nome?"

Eddie connected the dots and knew that "nome" must mean "name", so he said in response, "Uh, I've heard stories about you..?"

She said nothing. Then, she did something a bit unexpected.

Aria leaned forward and rested her delicate head on Eddie's shoulder and closed her eyes.

______________________________________