Won't Get Fooled Again pt. 2 🤎 Eddie Van Halen (requested #7)

Requested by Rory_mcnally6

You were wrapped up in a blanket, watching Countdown on the small TV in you and Eddie's room. You seemed to have calmed down after that whole ordeal a few hours ago. The rest of the boys were in the living room talking, laughing and just generally having a good time as if they had forgotten the whole thing.

It was very late at night, almost midnight, and you were starting to get tired. You yawned and turned the TV off, laying back down on the pillows.

Just as you were about to drift off, you heard Eddie come into the room. He chuckled softly when he saw you sprawled out on the bed. "Tired?" he asked.

You nodded and closed your eyes.

He joined you on the bed and wrapped his bare arm around your blanket-covered body, falling asleep with you to the relaxing sounds of the city.

You opened your eyes.

It was still dark out, but you could already tell it was the very early morning hours.

You turned to see Eddie, asleep with his arm still around you and his face buried in your neck. You blushed at the sight and stroked his hair gently.

That woke him up.

He opened his eyes and flashed you his signature smile before flipping you over and hovering over you, his hands on your knees.

He took the blanket off of you, his eyes widening at the sight of you in just a sports bra and shorts.

Eddie leaned forward and placed a soft kiss to your lips before peeling off your shorts and sports bra, followed by playing with and suckling your breasts, making you whimper softly.

He then started kissing down your stomach, making you shiver, sliding off your panties in the process, leaving you completely bare underneath him.

He slowly spread your legs revealing your dripping heat. "Wow baby, you're so wet for me."

"Only for you" you said.

That made his face dive in between your thighs, running his tongue over your folds and entrance before eventually bringing his tongue to your clit and sucking it gently. You moaned softly and ran your fingers through his hair, the sight of him down there enough to drive you wild.

He slipped two fingers inside of your entrance, causing you to produce even more choked desperate noises, tears forming in your eyes.

He stopped when he noticed you about to start crying. He sat up and caressed your face gently. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

You touched his arm. "No, no, you didn't hurt me, it just feels so good."

With that said, he lined himself up with your entrance, his hands grabbing the insides of your thighs gently.

He looked at you. "I'm gonna go slowly on you, okay? I don't wanna  hurt you, baby girl."

He slowly pushed himself inside, making you moan softly, holding back tears. Eddie starting thrusting, slow and steady, his right hand cupping your cheek, his left hand lifting your leg slightly.

You turned your head to the side, letting the tears fall out so that Eddie won't see you crying. You were crying for two reasons: One, you were so emotionally connected to Eddie, and two, it just felt so fucking good that you couldn't help but get teary-eyed. He wanted to make you feel good, and that's just what he was doing to you.

He cupped your face and turned your head to reveal the tears streaming down your face. He leaned closer to your face and began kissing you softly, his other arm hooked around your body somehow protecting you.

He came inside you with a soft groan, you followed not long after.

He slowly pulled out after he made sure that the cum was deep inside you, hoping to get you pregnant.

Eddie then got you dressed and  climbed back on top of you, wrapping the blanket over both of you.

He lifted up your hand and kissed your fingers, then held it in his hand as he stared down at you lovingly. With his other hand, he started stroking your abdomen soothingly.

Your eyes grew heavier and heavier.

"It's alright, baby girl. You can fall asleep now."

You wrapped your legs around his waist and shut your eyes.

Eddie leaned down and kissed your forehead before laying on top of you, his face resting in the crook of your neck and his strong arms wrapped around your weak body.

My sweet girl, what would I do without you? I love making you feel good, I love looking into your eyes, I love watching you sleep, I love everything about you. You make me feel complete and happy as ever. Without you, I would be nothing. I hope to someday marry you and spend the rest of my days with you. You are so beautiful, and so precious to me. I love you so fucking much my baby.

______________________________________