In My Darkest Hour 💔 Eddie Van Halen (part 2)

Your eyes widened when you heard that Eddie had called the ambulance. He really did care about you.

-

"Y/N." You heard a familiar voice say.

Your eyes opened slowly before looking up above you. Eddie was there caressing your hand.

"Ed?"

"Y/N? How are you feeling?" He asked and kissed your hand softly.

"Still a little sore, but better."

He sighed. "The doctor said you can come home tomorrow."

Your eyes widened. "Really? That's awesome!" Your demeanor changed. "But..." You sat up in bed. "What do you have to say for yourself, Edward?"

He sighed deeply and looked into your eyes. "Y/N, I am so sorry for what I had done to you, I swear. I never meant to harm you like this. I know about your tragic past, and, I feel like such an asshole. I never meant to make you hurt yourself like this." He looked down at your bandaged wrists. "I know you and your depression, how bipolar you are. I am so sorry for trying to take advantage of it like that. Besides, I did not even love that bitch anyways. Not now, NOT EVER. She forced me to do it. But, I know that is no excuse for my behavior. I think you are much better at making me feel good, anyways." He chuckled. "I love you Y/N."

You said nothing. You felt tears from the back of your eyes.

He gulped.

Then, you jumped up out of bed and hugged him tightly, your arms around his neck. You cried into his shoulder.

He reluctantly put you down and said, "Get some rest, tomorrow's a big day."

-

The next morning you were discharged from the hospital and ready to go home.

The doctor pushed you in the wheelchair to your car. You got in and closed the door.

Once you and Eddie got home, he cleaned up your bandages before you two settled down on the couch and watched TV, eating snacks and laughing together as if nothing ever happened.