Magic Touch 🤎 Eddie Van Halen

warnings: i-

-

You watched Van Halen as they played in a small club in Pasadena, California. You had been friends with the band's guitarist Eddie Van Halen since he had moved to the U.S. with his family when you were both 8 years old. Ever since you met, you have always dreamed about him at night. Now tonight, you were gonna confess your feelings to him.

-

After the show, the boys walked backstage sweating and trying to catch their breath.

"Heeeey Y/N! How did we do out there?" Dave screeched.

"Heeey David! You guys did fuckin' awesome out there, how 'bout that?!"

You all came in for a huge group hug, you obviously standing next to Eddie.

-

He dropped you down on the bench in his private dressing room, you laughing hysterically. He closed the door and sat down next to you.

You two just sat there, laughing and talking, without a care in the world.

Then, your smiles faded as you two just sat staring at each other for a while. Eddie ran a hand through your hair gently.

Then, he suddenly pinned you down on the bench, making you gasp.

He took off your pants and panties and threw them somewhere to the corner of the room before slowly spreading your legs.

"Eddie, wha-"

"I have been fantasizing about this for years, Y/N." He pulled out a tube of lubes from his pocket and started slicking up his fingers.

"I know you haven't done this before, so please tell me if I am hurting you or if you want me to stop, kay?" He gave you a reassuring smile that seemed to calm your nerves a little bit, though not as much as it should have.

He started by slowly tracing a figure eight around your clit before full on rubbing it. This made you gasp and moan softly.

He then started rubbing your already wet slit, up and down, in slow circular motions, before slowly sliding a finger inside of your tight hole. You gasped.

This was an all too unfamiliar feeling as you felt like you were being stretched to oblivion.

Your legs tensed and you clutched the arm of the bench behind you to try and release some of the tension.

He then slid another finger inside of you and began pumping them in and out at a slow and steady pace.

You ran your hands up Eddie's biceps all the way up to his face and cupped it gently, bringing him closer to you and kissing him gently.

His thumb began rubbing your clit at a somewhat fast pace and your back arched, pressing your chest against his.

He slid one more finger inside of you, and they began moving even faster than before, almost completely filling you up.

It started to really hit you when he pulled up your shirt and bra and began sucking on your right nipple, swirling his tongue around it.

He sat up after a while and all you could really do was to stare up at him, his beautiful brown curls falling  around and framing his beautifully sculpted face and cheekbones, him somehow breathing heavily with you as his fingers continued their erotic actions on your throbbing heat.

Your knees dug into his hips tighter and tighter as you felt your release inching nearer and nearer with every movement of his hand and fingers.

You felt a wildfire burn inside of your stomach as your muscles contracted around his fingers.

Suddenly, his fingers curled upward against your front wall, so deep in fact, that they had hit a spot inside of you that made you tumble over the edge.

Your juices came spilling out like a waterfall, all over Eddie's hand and wrist.

He slowly pulled his fingers out and licked them and his hand clean, smirking at you the entire time.

You laid back and exhaled deeply.

Eddie leaned forward and pressed his forehead against yours and wrapped his arms around your waist as he kissed you softly.

-

He's got the magic touch, and you're under a spell that he's cast. He's got the magic touch, and you for sure it would last.