Tonight You Belong To Me 🤎 Eddie Van Halen

Warnings: sex, smut, popping your cherry, sex, smut, details, and did I mention sex? AND SMUT?

-

The year was 1981, and Van Halen had just released their 4th studio album entitled Fair Warning. It was the slowest selling album by the band so far, but nonetheless, you seemed to enjoy it very much. Despite its commercially disappointing sales, the album was well received by critics. At least their opinions were fine.

You especially liked the song "So This Is Love?", which was inspired by the popular music genre known as swing, which originated in the 20s and 30s. It just had a nice groove to it and you couldn't help but tap your foot or swing your hips to it everytime it came on the radio.

-

After months of touring to promote the album, you waited and waited at your apartment for your best friend and roommate Eddie Van Halen, guitarist and backing vocalist of the band, to come back, since you weren't allowed to tour with them. This saddened you the first time you heard it, but after a while, you began to reassure yourself that he will always come back no matter what. AND you had known them and known that sometimes bands don't take a long time to tour.

You were laying on your bed resting, when something in you gave you a burst of energy and you ran out of the bedroom into your kitchen. You grabbed a banana from table, peeled it and started to eat it. Then, that familiar song that you had loved since Fair Warning had came out started playing on the radio. You gasped and swayed your hips to the music, still eating your banana.

Suddenly, a strange urge came over you. That banana you were eating reminded you of something, but you didn't know what. It seemed almost phallic, perverted. You ate it up as quickly as you could to get these thoughts out of your head and continued to dance to the music.

Then, you heard someone come up the stairs and knock on your door. You ran to get the door. It was Eddie.

You jumped into his arms and started laughing. He reluctantly put you down and said as you were walking to each other's room, "So how are you, Y/N?"

"I've been great, how are you?"

"Exhausted." You could see why. His eyes looked tired, and he looked like he was gonna pass out any second. You could see the veins in his bare arms that he had obviously gotten from many years of guitar playing, as well as muscles that were just growing slightly.

You both sat down on your bed and talked for a while. Then, Eddie put his hand on your thigh. This made your cheeks clouded by rosy pink blush, and something in you decided to make its own move. You leaned forward and planted a kiss on the corner of his mouth. This also made Ed blush.

"What was that for, huh?" He said in a somewhat seductive tone.

"Uh, nothing!" You quickly turned away and squeezed your eyes shut, your face red as a tomato. He put his hand on your face and made you look at him. "Tell me honey, what made you do that? You can tell me anything."

His soft and soothing voice seemed to calm your nerves as you whispered out, "I..you did. I wanna lose my...uhm...virginity to you. I have seriously dreamed about you for a long time. I love you, Ed."

He leaned forward and pressed his forehead against yours. You waited anxiously for a response.

Suddenly, he laid you down on your back and hovered over to you. Then, he whispered in your ear, "I love you too, Y/N."

He pressed his lips against yours and ran his hands up and down your body. He took your shirt off and began kissing and leaving love bites between your breasts and on your neck and shoulders.

He continued kissing down your body before he reached your hips, which were still covered by your pants. He unbuttoned your jeans and slid them off. He kissed the inside of your thighs before sliding off your panties.

You gasped when he wrapped his lips around your clit and started sucking harshly. Your back arched as he slid a finger inside you, then another, still licking your clit.

You ran your fingers through his hair as your legs wrapped around his head tighter. You finally released all over his face and hands.

Eddie sat up and licked his fingers and wiped your juices off his face. He smirked.

He leaned forward and kissed you as you tasted yourself on his tongue.

He sat up and took his tank top off, then his pants, until he was in nothing but his boxers. He ground his hips into yours, you leaving a dark wet patch in the underwear.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked as he slid his boxers off, caressing your face.

"Y-yes" you said anxiously, lifting your hips up to meet his. You then settled back down on the mattress after a while and he lined himself up with your entrance.

He sensed your nervousness and kissed you softly, slowly sliding into you at the same time.

You winced at the slight pain and your hands moved up to his forearms.

After a while, the pain ceased.

"You can move now" you whispered.

He began thrusting slowly but surely at a steady pace, letting you get used to his size. You moaned softly as he sped up a little bit after about a minute. He reached down and rubbed  your clit in somewhat fast circles, letting you get used to the pleasure. Your back arched at this action.

Then, he put your leg on his shoulder, hitting an angle that made you whimper louder. He almost pulled all the way out, before slamming back into you roughly, making you cry out as he continued thrusting at a much faster pace.

Your leg slid down his arm as you wrapped your arms around his neck as he leaned closer and closer to you. He spread your legs farther apart as he continued pounding into you.

He hit a spot inside of you that made you moan loudly. "That's the spot, huh?" he groaned in between his thrusts.

You felt a bubble form in the pit of your stomach, signaling that you were  close. "Ed, I'm..I'm gonna-"

"Me too, baby, me too" he worked hard on bringing you to orgasm again as he started rubbing your bundle of nerves much harder and faster than before.

Finally,  the bubble popped, and your release flowed out all over Eddie's length, him following not long after, elongating your high as well as finishing his.

He spilled his hot seed inside you, and  he bucked his hips a few times to ride out his orgasm.

He pulled out afterwards and kissed you one more time before resting his head on your chest, listening to your heartbeat. You sighed deeply and stroked his brown curls before drifting off to sleep yourself.

-

In a dream, a long time ago, you two fell in love, but what did you know?
Years seemed to pass as time took its toll. Ed was here at last, so why did he go?

But tonight you belonged to him.