My Best Friend's Girl 💜 Alex Van Halen (request #4)

☆Requested by Rory_mcnally6

-

You were roommates with your best friend, and you lived just above Eddie and Alex Van Halen, who were also roommates. However, you were starting to pay more attention to Ed, which made Alex very suspicious, but not too suspicious to the point where he was angry with you.

You were just sitting on your bed, your bestie Y/B/F/N in the kitchen eating chips while listening to music. Just then, Alex came in, which startled you a little bit.

He sat down on the bed next to you and you swallowed anxiously, immediately knowing what was going to come out of him. You suspected he was gonna get mad at you for not spending more time with him.

"Hey Y/N..I gotta talk to you about something...and be honest with me."

Uh oh. You could feel sweat pouring off of you as you did your best to keep a straight face.

"Mhm?"

"Do you like Ed more than me?"

You gasped and turned to hide your face, too nervous to say anything to this beautiful man. Of course you didn't. It just seemed like you were paying attention to Ed more without even realizing it, that was all.

You gulped. "N-no, I don't. I like you both just the same. I-I just, well, I just never noticed it."

He just nodded. He wasn't mad after all. Just misunderstood.

You buried your face in his chest and let out a huge sigh of relief for getting all of that pressure off your chest. He took that opportunity to rub your back slowly in a way that seemed to calm your nerves slightly.

He then picked your face up, leaned down, and gave you a peck on your lips that made you turn red as a beet.

He laughed and helped you up so that you two could go visit Eddie together, with no care in the world whatsoever.

______________________________________