Like a Virgin (part 2) 🤎 Alex Van Halen

You blinked a few times before opening your eyes fully. It was the next day. Light streamed through your window and curtains. You looked down at your chest and saw Alex's head resting on it. You sighed and ran your fingers through his hair, waking him up gently.

He opened his eyes and looked up at you, smiling, before sitting up and pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

It took you a second to realize that you were wearing no panties from last night. You blushed and got out of bed to put a new pair of underwear on before laying back down on your bed with Alex.

You two had decided to just lay in bed for the whole day, since you had nothing else going on. Plus you guys had woken up at 2:00.

You glanced at the window. It was a rainy, miserable day out there.

You sighed as Alex kissed your neck and face. He knew how to love and how to give. You brought his face to yours and kissed him with a passion that he didn't know you possessed.

He kissed down your body. He had reached your inner thighs and kissed and sucked so close to your area. He slid off your panties and your legs wrapped around his shoulders on command.

His tongue was so skilled. It swept over your folds before eventually lapping up the juices coming out of your entrance.

You moaned softly and tangled your fingers in his hair.

Then, he wrapped his lips around your clit and started sucking harshly, enough for your breathing to start getting uneven, your chest rising in falling in time with them, and your heart pounding.

He kept going like this until you came on his face. He sat up and licked it off.

He got on top of you and kissed you, sliding his tongue in your mouth as you tasted yourself on it.

Your back arched off the bed and you pressed more of your body onto his, and pulled him even closer so that there was no space between your bodies at all.

-

He was so fine, and he was yours. You'll be his till the end of time, cause he made you feel, you've nothing to hide....

Like a virgin.