Erotica 🤎 David Lee Roth, Eddie Van Halen, Alex Van Halen x Reader

Fuck.

Handcuffed to a bed, blindfolded, you could not see a thing. Ever since you started following around Van Halen in 1979, they just thought you were a groupie.

But the truth was, you really did not care for sex. In fact, you just liked their music, nothing more. You only followed them around because your best friend was a total slut and was really the one that wanted to get in their pants, and you spent your time chasing after her.

And by the looks of things, they seemed to have gotten the wrong girl.

As you struggled, you heard someone come in the door.

"Whoever is there, you'd better fucking let me go, or else I'll tear your balls off with my bare hands!"

A familiar voice responded. "Relax, kitten, we just want to have fun with you."

Alex.

You felt the bed dip down slightly as he got closer to your naked body.

You heard two more voices, who you immediately recognised as Eddie and Dave. This was when you instantly expected the worst.

"I think she's a little tense, guys, what do ya think?"

Eddie.

You felt Eddie climb on the other side of the bed, his hands reaching out to caress your bare arms. A shiver went through your body at his touch.

"Mhm." Dave's big fingers scaled down your side before ultimately stopping at your hip bone, where he tickled gently, causing you to barely surpress a gasp when he kissed your thigh.

Several hands caressed and touched your bare body--fingers running up and down your navel, trailing up and down your legs, all the way to the inner part of your thighs.

"She's taking it so well." Alex grabbed your right leg and spread it open, his hand stroking your thigh as his other hand gripped the inside of your knee.

"She is." Eddie cupped your breasts in both hands, running your now-hardened nipples between his fingers, making you gasp softly.

Dave kissed down your navel before ending up between your legs, then sat up, his warm breath getting farther away as he did so, making you internally groan."I can tell she wants it, badly." You heard the smirk in his voice.

What a fucking asshole.

You moved your leg so that instead of laying on the bed, your foot were flat against the mattress, your knees bent. It didn't help that Alex still held your other leg in his arms.

"I think her pussy's crying out for us, guys." You felt Eddie's hot breath hovering over your dripping heat as he got closer to it. "Let go of her leg now, Al, I'll handle this."

As soon as his brother dropped your leg onto the mattress, he hoisted your thighs over his shoulders and wrapped his arms around them, holding them tight as his tongue licked your folds gently before he finally wrapped his mouth around the sensitive mound of flesh.

You struggled to compress a moan as his lips wrapped around your clit whilst he slid two fingers inside you, pumping at a merciless pace.

Meanwhile, Dave was jacking himself off. You could tell because you heard low moans come from the right side of the room. He just twisted his wrist up and down his shaft, moaning to himself like the fucking narcissist he was.

"Yeah, you love that? You love my tongue all over your dripping pussy? You wanna cum all over my face, don't ya? Leave such a sweet, sticky mess." Eddie's words made you let out a whimper of desperation. He seemed to hear this as he sped up is fingers and his tongue. You writhed and shook violently under his touch.

Suddenly, a tidal wave of euphoria came crashing down on you, and you drowned in your own pleasure. First, it was the loud cry that you let out. Next, it was the ringing in your ears. Then, just the white-hot feeling of pleasure sent you over the edge, your clear juices pouring out all over Eddie's face and hand.

He chuckled devillishly as he slowly pulled his fingers out of you, making you whimper softly.

It took you a moment to come down from your high before you felt a warm fleshy feeling in your mouth.

It was then that you remembered that Dave was right next to your face, and he had slipped his large cock into your mouth.

He groaned as he started moving your head up and down his shaft, it nearly hit the back of your throat everytime.

"It's my turn with her pussy now." You felt your thighs rub against Alex's as he got himself situated between your legs. He grabbed your thighs, his hands wrapped around them, and pushed his tip against your entrance.

Oh fuck. Here it comes.

He slowly slid into you. You moaned with your mouth full of Dave's cock, his precum running down your throat.

Alex began thrusting slowly before speeding up little by little, his fingernails digging into your thighs, probably leaving marks.

Eddie, meanwhile, was jerking off on the left side of you, moaning as he watched Alex fuck you, his free hand on your stomach.

Alex put one of your legs over his shoulders and sped up drastically to the point where he was thrusting at an absolutely ungodly pace, his hips snapping against yours.

Dave was getting close to cumming, speeding up his thrusts in your mouth.

Finally, as soon as Alex began rubbing your clit violently, it became too much to bear.

You came all over his cock, him following not long after, painting your insides with his cum.

Dave came down your throat and pulled out, waiting until you swallowed it all to cup your tear-stained face and kiss you passionately.

Eddie, with a loud moan, rubbed his cock quickly against your stomach as he came all over it, his left hand gripping your thigh.

Alex slowly pulled out and knelt down, his breath fanning over your heat as he watched it drip out his hot load.

Breathing heavily, he kissed your navel before standing up and rubbing your inner thighs.

Oh, but they were not done just yet.

Eddie walked in front of you and quickly thrust himself inside at a fast and rough pace, his hands gripping your thighs tighter than Alex did, his nails digging into them so hard that they actually drew a little bit of blood.

Alex climbed on top of you and took both of your breasts in his hands, and began thrusting his cock in between them, titty-fucking you. You felt the veins throbbing in the velvety skin of his cock as he thrusted fast and hard on your chest.

Eddie sped up his already fast pace to the point where tears ran out of your tightly closed eyes, down your face and your neck. He then proceeded to rub your overly stimulated bundle of nerves, which caused you to crash down once more.

As soon as you came again, he came with you, spilling his warmth inside you, bucking his hips to get it deep inside, and to ride out his own orgasm.

Alex came onto your chest, the warm liquid seeping down between your breasts and your stomach.

As soon as Eddie pulled out of you, Dave got in between your legs and let out a loud groan, you felt his cum land directly on your overly sensitive heat. He must have been jacking off watching you get hammered.

Once they left the room and closed the door, you slowly sat up after being uncuffed and took off your blindfold.

You were covered in cum, from your chest to your throbbing sensitive heat. Their cum.

You sighed deeply and went to the bathroom to take a shower and clean yourself up.

Man, what a day.