Breed 🤎 Alex Van Halen

Alex loved you so much, you were his whole world. However, he wanted to take your relationship up a notch.

He had had thoughts of you at night, dreams, and sleepless nights galore, thinking about your beautiful face, body, he could go on and on. But there was one thought of you that he couldn't seem to get out of his head. Almost whenever you two were walking down the street, you saw babies and little kids holding their mommy's or daddy's hands, sometimes even both. He's also seen pregnant women before, only adding to his fantasy of you.

He wanted to breed you.

When you two arrived at your new house, you immediately began unloading the moving van and taking your other belongings out of your car and into your new house.

You had just finished putting your stuff in you and Alex's room and making the bed, Alex was busy arranging the furniture and other things with the people that drove the moving van.

Hours had passed by before you two were done for the day.

You flopped on the bed and grabbed your favorite magazine, starting to read it. Alex came in and climbed onto the bed beside you, wrapping his arm around you. You blushed and put your magazine down to cuddle with your amazing, most supportive, loving boyfriend.

"Alex, I love this new house. It's so big and so roomy, even this bed could hold like 5 people at a time." You got up and got dressed in front of him, which visibly made him blush.

You put on a soft black sports bra with high-waisted gray sweatpants and dark gray fuzzy socks, then you got back in bed. Alex just peeled off his denim jacket and acid wash jeans, leaving him in his gray cotton boxers and a small cross necklace.

He covered you both up with a blanket and wrapped his strong drummer's arms around your tired body, his face buried in your neck and hair.

Once you felt warm in his embrace, your eyes started to get heavier and heavier, tired from the long day of moving. You finally closed your eyes as the sounds of the city soothed you into a deep slumber.

The next morning, you and Alex had gotten ready for a party. You put on a cropped dark green strapless tank top that revealed your belly, and a short ripped jean skirt that was only a few inches above your knees, revealing your thighs. You styled your hair in waves and put on mascara to fluff out your eyelashes, made cat eyes with your eyeliner, and put on a bit of peachy blush and some dark red lipstick. You then threw on some black high-heeled boots, grabbed your keys and headed out the door to go with Alex.

At the party, you had met some fellow rockstars, Tony Iommi being one of them. You then noticed Alex sitting in the corner table with Eddie playing cards. Once he noticed you, he immediately walked up to you and put his hand on your shoulder, smiling down at you.

He leaned down and gave you a peck on the lips before going back over to Eddie to continue their game.

You sighed and took a sip of your wine, no care in the world.

You looked back at your gorgeous boyfriend playing cards with his brother, and you stared lovingly at him for a while. Once he caught you staring at him, you immediately ran upstairs to the bathroom and shut the door.

You leaned against the wall and closed your eyes. The look that he gave you seemed so...erotic. Almost as if he was planning on doing something to you, you couldn't explain it.

Just then, you heard a knock at the door. "Hello, Y/N, are you okay in there?"

Alex.

"Uh, I'm okay, babe, don't worry about me."