The Unforgiven 💜💔 Eddie Van Halen (request #8)

Hey all! So this is the last request I am taking for a while. I'm sorry, but I just have too much to do right now, schoolwork, guitar, bass, etc. But for now here's another imagine requested by Rory_mcnally6

Your home life was, nonetheless, miserable. Your mother was always working, and your father would make you do the chores and constantly degrade you.

You went to high school with your best friend Eddie, who, was planning on joining a band with his brother Alex and fellow student David Lee Roth. You've bottled up your feelings for so long and you were so nervous to tell him about your past.

You and Eddie were in a record store, looking to add on to your growing record collection, when you suddenly pulled Ed aside.

"Eddie, I have to tell you something."

"Yes, Y/N?"

You let out a deep sigh, the sweat already starting to drip down your forehead. "My home life is terrible. My mom is hardly around anymore, even though she's a sweetheart, she's always working. My dad however, is not sweet. He always makes me take the place of mom and do the chores, while at the same time, he always puts me down." Tears threatened to fall down your face as you quickly turned away.

Eddie cupped your face and made you look into his eyes. "Y/N, I'm so sorry." He then pulled you closer and hugged you tightly, while at the same time stroking your hair. This was when you had decided to just let your emotions pour out, staining his shirt, but you two could really care less.

Once you had let it all out, you looked up at him. He took that opportunity to  cup your cheek and kiss you softly, his lips melding against yours.

The day after your birthday, you had packed your bags and left home, leaving your horrible father behind, while kissing and hugging your mother goodbye, looking to start a new life with Eddie.

______________________________________