Through The Wilderness 🤎 David Lee Roth

Hey. So I kinda got this idea from a furry yiff (don't ask) but yeah, I hope you enjoy UwU

-

You were running through the woods, down the dark path, through the cold air. You were carrying a basket filled with various potions, you were unsure of its contents.

You picked up your pace after a while and started full on sprinting, turning in whatever direction the path led. The nighttime made it especially difficult to see where you were running, as you narrowly avoided hitting trees and bushes along the way.

You really started to be frightened at this point.

You suddenly stopped in your tracks and looked around nervously.

You were lost. Scared, you dropped the basket of potions, and the bottles shattered.

Your pants and panties disappeared in the blink on an eye, and your womanhood was exposed, as well as your breasts. You felt a wave of heat wash over your face and scarlet blush suddenly clouded your cheeks. You looked down at your exposed heat and made a high pitched whine without warning.

Then, you looked up, and there stood a tall, muscular man with long, messy blonde hair. His hazel-green eyes shone in the moonlight and he was looking down at you with a wierd expression on his face.

You backed up nervously, but before you knew it, you were knocked down on the ground by this man.

You put your hands on his muscular hairy chest to try to push him away, but he did not budge.

You looked down and saw his erection and internally gasped at the size.

He started feeling your left breast and twisting your nipple between his fingers, making you moan softly.

He then grabbed your inner thighs and pushed them apart, and pushed his tip against your entrance before pushing his whole length inside you. You moaned loudly and arched your back at his size.

He started thrusting into you at a slow pace, his right arm resting next to your neck, his other arm on your inner thigh to control his pace and to steady himself.

You instinctively reached up and wrapped your arms around his neck as he sped up his pace, your cheek on his.

He pushed you back down on the ground and started thrusting at an ungodly pace.

You couldn't make any more noise, your back hurt from the force of him pushing you down, your voice hoarse from moaning so loudly, your eyes welling up in tears from the intense pain and pleasure of being stretched out.

He finally came inside you with an animalistic groan, you moaning hoarsely.

He quickly pulled out of you and ran off into the woods.

You slowly sat up and looked down at your heat. It was leaking that mysterious man's cum, throbbing from sensitivity, and aching from his large size.

Suddenly, you looked all around the woods to see that their was glowing yellow eyes all around you. They found your scent.

Uh oh.