Eddie Van Halen 💜💔 Burning Up (requested #2)

☆ Requested by Luci_Bvb, hope you like it love ♥ ☆

Eddie loved his roommate, Y/N. He was, in fact, head over heels for her. But, she felt like she wasn't ready yet.

Her past relationships have been hurtful and distrustful, and she was so nervous that he would do the same to her. Day and night, Eddie would beg and beg and beg, but she would just ignore him. He truly loved her and wished that she could see that.

Now today, Eddie was, once and for all, ready to talk to her and show her what love was about.

Y/N was cooking dinner in the kitchen when Eddie came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her waist. She turned the stove off and turned and stared at him for a bit, knowing what was to come next. He was going to beg to be in a useless relationship that would only end in abuse.

She grabbed his wrists and pushed him away, but Eddie came back and held her hands in his and stared deep in her eyes. She turned away but Eddie turned her face back to his. "Y/N, look at me, I'm not going to hurt you, ever. I promise."

She pushed him away again and ran upstairs to her room, shutting the door. She then pressed her back to it so that Eddie won't get in.

He practically pounded on the door. "Y/N! Y/N! Open this door!"

"No! You want to hurt me, that's what you want to do! I'm not going through this again!"

"No, listen! Have I ever hurt you, ever, while you lived with me?"

Y/N sucked in a breath. Of course not. He was very sweet around her, in fact, while she was on her period, he even massaged her cramps and plugged in her heating pad for her. And when she felt lonely, he was there to comfort her in her darkest hours.

She sighed deeply. "No. No you have not." Tears started to roll down her face.

"Then I promise I will not hurt you or do anything bad to you. I will take care of you and love, cherish, and hold you. I will keep you close to me and almost never let go. I will be by your side during sickness and even in your last breaths. I will do all of those things for you even if it means risking my own life for you.

I'm burning up for your love, Y/N."

Y/N sighed shakily and stood up, opening the door for Eddie. He immediately took her in his arms and held her tight, her face pressed against his chest. He began stroking her hair gently, which made her melt into his embrace even more. He then lifted her chin so that she was facing him and pressed a soft but passionate kiss to her lips.

"What do ya think?" Eddie asked her, his own voice shaky from tears.

She sighed and cupped his face. "Okay."

_______________________________