I Just Died In Your Arms 💜 David Lee Roth

1983

Nancy had just finished touring with her band Black Rose. Even though it wasn't technically her band (the frontwomen being Katrina and Marie), she still enjoyed being in it. After touring for 7 months to promote their 4th album entitled Good Girls Gone Bad, she was, nonetheless, exhausted.

She walked through the door to be greeted by her boyfriend David. He picked her up and twirled her around, making her slightly dizzy at the action.

He reluctantly put her down and sighed happily. "Welcome home, darlin'."

They went upstairs to the bedroom. David took his jacket and shirt off, revealing his muscular upper half, making Nancy blush bright red. She laid in bed with him and sighed.

"I missed you so much while I was gone, Dave." Her English accent sent chills up David's spine.

He flipped her over on her back, stroking her long wavy blonde locks. She looked up at him with tired, blue eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her body till there was barely any space between them.

"I missed you too, baby girl" David said and pressed his forehead against hers. She blushed at the cute nickname, ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him passionately, causing him to groan in her mouth.

He suddenly pulled away from her, much to her dismay, and just admired the beautiful sight below him.

He sighed. "You are so beautiful, Nancy. And I swear that you get even more beautiful every day."

She blushed and bit her bottom lip at his words.

He chuckled. "I heard that aside from your band, you are also on a solo career."

"Yes, I am Dave, and it's going quite well, actually." She sat up and kissed just below his collar bone, making him shudder and run his hands through her hair.

He laid her back down on the bed and rested his hands underneath her arms, staring down at her with lust in his eyes.

He started taking off her shirt when Nancy grabbed his wrists. He looked at her in confusion.

"Dave, please. I wanna save that for another time, I'm too tired."

He huffed but reluctantly obeyed, pulling her shirt back down and resting his head on her shoulder.

She giggled softly, knowing that she could not stay annoyed with him at all.

-

That night, they did more than just cuddle. She died in his arms that night. It must have been something he said that made her come undone.