She Bop 🤎 Alex Van Halen

warnings: self pleasure, being caught

-

It had been months since I had seen Alex. He had been on tour for a few months and I just could not wait for him to get home. We had been dating for about 2 months, but we had never did it. I wanted to tell him that I trusted him. We started kissing and cuddling. But I wanted so much more than that.

I was just laying on my bed listening to the radio, when suddenly i saw a cardboard box in the corner of the room. I had not seen this before, I was surprised Alex had not told me about this before.

I grabbed my tweezers from off my nightstand and cut through the tape and opened the flaps of the box to reveal...dirty magazines.

There was Playboy, Teen Beat, Playgirl, and much more that I had not read before a day in my life. Like sure, I had occasionally walked past them being displayed in store windows when I had ran errands or something, but this, this, was different.

I grabbed a Blueboy and started flipping through the pages.

I could not believe my eyes.

There was sexually explicit photographs of men in the nude, their parts exposed for everyone to see. Them in pornographic poses and positions that made my eyes widen.

I instinctively reached a hand down my shorts and started rubbing my core through my panties. After a while, I slipped my hand into my already soaking panties and began running my fingers through my slick folds.

My small moans got louder as I began rubbing my clit with the tip of my middle finger, speeding up after a minute.

I stopped for a while to catch my breath.

"Need help there, babe?" a familiar voice said from the dark doorway.

Alex.

I don't say anything as he walks over to the bed and grabs the magazine I was reading, putting it on the nightstand.

He then climbed on top of me and i wrap my arms around his neck, Alex kissing me passionately.

He moved his mouth to my neck, kissing and sucking, leaving a few hickeys in the process.

He detached his mouth off of me after a while and slid my shorts and panties off.

He then gently pulled me to the edge of the bed and knelt down between my legs.

He looked up and smirked. "You are so wet, baby. Were you thinking about me when you were reading those magazines?"

I could only whisper out three simple words as I smiled warmly and stroked his hair gently. "Only for you."

He immediately dipped his head between my legs and I tipped my head back at the overwhelming pleasure as his tongue swiped across my folds before his lips wrapped around my swollen clit.

My eyes rolled back into my head when I felt Alex insert two fingers into my entrance and begin to pump them in and out of me.

I felt a fire burning inside my stomach as I balled the sheets in my fists to try and relieve some of the tension. But it was getting closer and closer.

Alex curled one of his fingers up against a certain spot inside me that made me cry out in a hoarse voice.

He kept brushing that spot over and over again, till finally, I fell over the cliff and came hard all over his hand.

He slowly pulled his fingers out and licked them clean.

My head fell back on the bed and I closed my eyes, panting. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

Alex rested his head on my thigh and kissed it softly. "I missed you so much, baby girl."

"I missed you too, Al." I stroked his hair tenderly before he got back on his feet and pulled off his pants and boxers, letting them hang around his ankles.

He inched closer and pressed the tip to my entrance. He looked at me and his hand cupped my cheek softly. I melted into his touch.

"Wait" he pulled away for a second. "Shouldn't we use a condom?"

I gasped and turned my head to the side, thinking about it.

I did not say anything before he started to speak again. "Well, actually..I think everyone would know you were mine if you had my baby." He looked down at me once again, and I did the same.

He slowly slid into me, making sure not to hurt me as he started moving at a slow pace, his hands resting in the insides of my knees.

As he began to pick up the pace, his hands left my legs and he fell forward towards my face, his hands resting next to my shoulders.

He pressed his forehead against mine as he got faster and faster with each thrust till he was moving at an ungodly pace.

He put my legs on his shoulders and lifted my hips a little, causing him to thrust even deeper inside me.

That same burning feeling in my stomach grew and grew as the head of Alex's member brushed against the same spot that his fingers did before, only this time, it was harder and faster.

The knot came undone as I came all over his member.

Alex followed not long after, as his warm cum spilled inside of me. He bucked his hips a few times to ride out his orgasm before slowly pulling out of me.

He laid on top of me, my legs still wrapped around him.

He kissed me with so much passion that it had left me in almost a trance. My mind was still blank from all the pleasure I had recieved from Alex.

He got off of me and rubbed my thighs gently while looking at my throbbing pussy. "Y'know, I think I'm gonna be a great daddy, don't you think?"

"Yes Alex, I do think so. I will have all of your babies if I will."

He laid back on top of me and stroked my sides gently. "I will take care of you, Y/N. Everything I will do, I'll do it for you."

He smiled and rested his head on my chest.