Whole Lotta Love 🤎 Sammy Hagar

Sammy loved you. Like, really loved you. But you didn't feel the same way.

Sure, he was cute and all, but you just weren't ready for a relationship yet. You had never been in one before, nor have you ever had sex, despite being 23. You two were very good friends and have been since middle school. But tonight Sammy was gonna change all that.

You were at a party with some of your friends, dressed in a puffy white off-the-shoulder long sleeve dress that was down to your knees, complete with matching white heels. Your hair was curled and adorned with white flowers, and your eyeliner resembled a cat eye. Your eyelashes were long and coated with mascara, and your lips were a light peachy color.

You saw Sammy and the boys and decided to go hang out with them. Once you had walked up to them, they saw you and let out wolf whistles. Sammy himself was taken back by your beauty.

You laughed and twirled around.

"Looks like the lady's a little too confident for being so pure." Eddie took a swig of his beer.

You stopped and your smile faded. "W-what?"

Alex chimed in. "Oh come on, you're in your 20s, you gotta get it done and over with somehow. I mean, the color of your outfit says it all. White is the color of purity and innocence. But pretty soon, you should be wearing a black dress." He rolled his eyes.

You decided to try and defend yourself. "Well maybe I won't have sex if that's the case!" Tears started to form in your eyes.

"Your purity's gotta go, can't ya see?!" Eddie yelled.

"When I'm ready, I'm ready, just leave me alone!" Your voice was shaky and your throat hurt from preventing yourself from crying.

"We won't till ya lose it, Virgin Mary!"

You ran upstairs to the guest room, absolutely sobbing.

Sammy looked at the brothers angrily. "Look what ya did, assholes, you made her cry." He stood up and went upstairs to the room you were in.

He went into the room and saw you laying on your stomach on the bed weeping, your face in your arms.

He stroked your back soothingly. "It's okay, Y/N. They can just be assholes sometimes."

He touched your shoulder and you rolled onto your back, your eye makeup messy from crying. "I know, but I just...I don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet. I mean, there is TONS of things that can go wrong. You might get abused, your lover might not be around hardly ever, and after the first time you have sex, you might just be left cold and empty."

"I know, but I promise I won't do any of that to you, not ever."

You looked up at him. "Really?"

"I promise."

You let out a shaky sigh. "Okay."

One word was all it took.

Sammy leaned down and connected his lips to yours, his hands roaming your body.

He then pulled you to the edge of the bed, lifting up your dress, revealing your white lace panties and bra.

He started kissing down your stomach, on your legs and ultimately ended up in between your thighs.

He slid off your panties and threw them across the room before taking off his shirt, pants and shoes, now only in his boxers.

He hoisted your thighs over his shoulders and started running his tongue over your pussy, his tongue running over your opening and across your folds before arriving at your clit and sucking on it gently. You moaned softly and ran your hands through his curly blonde hair, unable to produce any words.

It was still hard to believe that you were being loved so tenderly by a man that was relatively crazy on stage. But apparently he had loved you for such a long time that he felt like now was the time to show you his love.

He stood up and slid off his boxers revealing his long cock. He grabbed it and inched closer to you, lining it up with your entrance. You looked up at him with scared eyes.

He put your legs around his waist, then reached his left hand out to cup your cheek. "I know this is your first time, so please tell me if it hurts or you want me to stop, 'kay?" His caresses and the softness of his voice seemed to calm your nerves a little bit.

He slowly pushed himself into you, earning a soft moan from you. His hands gripped your knees as he slowly began thrusting into you.

Your hand reached up and cupped his face, your thumb running over his cheekbone softly, which caused him to thrust into you a little faster.

Your throat produces choked noises of desperation as his thrusts grew faster and faster by the second. You tilted your head back and rested it on the blankets, your eyes blurry with tears, you could barely see a thing now.

Sammy leaned down and kissed you softly, then lifted your legs and put them on his shoulders, his thrusts even faster than before, the sound of skin slapping against skin echoing throughout the whole room.

He lifted your hips a little, almost instantly finding your g-spot, making you cry out.

"That's the spot, huh?" he grunted in between thrusts.

You tangled your fingers in his hair and pulled his face to yours, kissing him passionately as you started to tumble over the edge.

You finally came all over his cock, but Sammy wasn't there just yet. He kept thrusting until he released inside of you, bucking his hips to ride out his orgasm.

Your legs slid down his shoulders as he slowly pulled out, making you whimper softly.

He stroked your thighs and stared down at you. You were so beautiful to him. Your hair, your eyes, your body, your laugh, he could go on and on.

He leaned down and gave you another soft and loving kiss before getting dressed, lifting you up and carrying you out of the room, downstairs, out the door into the car and drove you to his house.

Once you got there he carried you into the house, upstairs and gently laid you on the bed, covering you up with the blanket, laying beside you afterwards, his arm wrapped around you.

You were passed out.

He kissed you on your neck. "I love you so much Y/N."

Even though you weren't awake to hear it, you probably knew it by now.

______________________________________