Pregnant 💜 Alex Van Halen

Sorry there is not a song title for this one, but I am honestly running out of ideas lmao. Anyways enjoy! UwU

-

You were stirring the cake batter in the bowl when something was hanging on the fridge.

Oh yeah, the pizza, you thought and sat down on the couch for a while.

Alex came back an hour later with the pizza and sat it on the coffee table. You eyeballed your slice. "What? You said you were craving pizza." Alex took a bite.

You suddenly got up and opened the fridge. You came back to the living room with pickles and whipped cream, and put both on your slice and took a big bite.

Alex looked at you suspiciously, then shrugged and continued eating.

You have had the weirdest food cravings lately. You have skipped your period last week and felt like you needed to pee more often lately. Not to mention you needed to buy bigger bras soon. Sometimes you felt sick out of the blue.

After you took the cake out of the oven to cool, you immediately ran upstairs and took a pregnancy test out of the medicine cabinet. You peed underneath it and waited for a result.

You were pregnant. Your eyes widened.

Alex knocked on the door. "Y/N? Babe? Are you okay?"

You said nothing.

He opened the door and sat down next to you.

"Is something wrong?"

You held the pregnancy test up to him. Alex had a shocked expression on his face.

After a few minutes, he picked you up off the floor and exclaimed, "I'm gonna be a daddy, Y/N!" making you laugh excitedly. You buried your face into his shoulder and cried tears of joy, your arms around his neck.

He put you down and led you out of the bathroom, his arm around your waist.