Like a Virgin 🤎 Alex Van Halen

Warnings: smut (not too detailed though)

-

You sat down on the couch, watching TV, with Alex resting his head on your shoulder. You sighed contently and rested your cheek on his head. He wrapped his arms around your middle and pulled you closer into him.

This was your first REAL relationship, not like the ones you have had before him, but something...different. You had been battered emotionally and romantically to even know what love was. But this one, this one, was something MORE.

After about another hour of watching your favorite program, you decided to head to bed. You kissed Alex and went upstairs.

Once in your room, you peeled off your cropped Van Halen t-shirt and ripped jeans and socks, deciding that you were going to sleep in just your bra and panties tonight.

After a couple hours of sleeping, you were woken up by Alex joining you in bed. You rubbed your eyes tiredly and scooched closer till you two were mere centimeters apart.

After looking at each other for about two minutes, he flipped you on your back so he was now hovering over you. This took you by surprise.

Alex then leaned in and pressed his body against your weary, achy one, his arms underneath yours.

He wrapped your legs around his waist and leaned closer to your face and began kissing you softly, his fingers caressing your face.

After a few more minutes of making out, Alex got off you and took off his boxers, his long member springing out. He then went to take off your panties. You were now laying below him in just your bra.

He lined himself up with your entrance and slowly pushed himself into you, earning a quiet moan from you. He put your legs on his shoulders and moved at a slow pace.

Your left hand gripped the sheets, and your left hand rested on his bicep, slowly sliding up his neck and cupping his cheek, as he moved in and out of you, softly moaning, your voice too hoarse to be any louder, and too soft to wake up the neighbors.

All you could do was to stare at the beautiful man above you, his right hand gripping your hip to steady himself, his other hand cupping your face gently. He leaned closer and began kissing you once again.

He began speeding up a little bit, making you moan a little louder than before in his mouth.

He knew that you were way too tired to do anything rough, and he also knew that you wanted sex to be gentle and loving, since you weren't quite used to being totally stretched out like that just yet. This was only your second time having sex with him, after all. All of the other men that you were with just used you.

After a while, you came all over Alex's member, him following not long after. You slid your legs off his shoulders and he pulled out and went to the bathroom to get a washcloth.

He came back a minute later and gently wiped you off, due to oversensitivity. He then laid back down on top of you and began kissing your lips once again, his tongue sliding in your mouth. His hands and fingers caressed your tired body, soothing the aches that you had endured throughout the day from work, making you sigh deeply and bring your fingers up in his hair.

He fell asleep on top of you for the rest of the night, his head resting on your chest.

-

Before you met him, you were beat, incomplete, you'd been had, you were sad and blue. But he'd made you feel shiny and new, like a virgin.