Take Me To The Top 🤎 Alex Van Halen

Warnings: smut, fast and rough sex, seeeeex sex sex smut seex

-

You nervously looked at the doorway, laying on your back, to make sure there wasn't anyone watching you two in Alex's dressing room. The good news was after the shows, you two could have some alone time. The bad news was, the door was almost halfway opened.

You spread your legs for Alex. He immediately crawled between them and grabbed your hips as he slammed into you without warning. You gasped as he began pounding into you. After a while, He reached down and began to rub your clit in fast hard circles.

You moaned loudly and wrapped your arms around his neck and shoulders, bringing him closer to you. He kissed you hungrily, your tongues twisting around each other, fighting for dominance, Alex's winning at the end.

You felt yourself get closer and closer to tumbling off the edge, but right when you were about to cum, Alex pulled out and moved his mouth down your body. When it reached its ultimate destination, he wasted no time. He swirled his tongue around your clit and across your folds and entrance. You moaned softly and laced your fingers through his hair.

A huge wave of pleasure washed over you and your body as you finally came, all over Alex's face and mouth. He licked you clean, sat up, and licked and wiped off his face.

He chuckled softly and leaned closer to you, kissing you and wrapping his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. You could taste yourself on his tongue.

It always ended gently, with Alex cleaning you up or taking care of you, even cuddling and kissing you afterwards. You knew, deep down inside, that he loved you, no matter what had happened.

But, during sex, he took you to the heights, made you scream, and took you to the top.

-

HEY GUYS!! I am soo sorry that this was shorter than I normally write, but I did not have a lot of time cause of like my sleep schedule and stuff like that. But sleep is overrated :)