Chapter 20

Felix held onto Hyunjin's hand, the medicine the doctor gave him really helping.

"You're not pregnant."

"W-what?"

Bangchan perked up at the doctors words.

"I'm sorry, you aren't able to have pups..." The doctor told him, looking sadly at Felix. "You're able to be knotted, but your body isn't able to produce pups. You're having what's called a fake pregnancy. This can happen to animals as well. What happens is that your body thinks you're pregnant, but you're not." The doctor explained.

"Wait...t-there's no pup in my stomach?" Felix asked in shock. "This is true. I'm very sorry, I know this is quite a shock. Your heat will still remain the same, appearing every month. You'll get bad cramps sometimes, and back pain just as well. Your taste of foods can change as well, just as a normal pregnancy. But you will gain no weight or recieve morning sickness- which is probably the only good thing." The doctor explained.

"T-that's why I felt like my h-heat came a week ago." Felix had tears in his eyes, and Hyunjin wasn't sure what to but hug him.

Bangchan sat in the hospital room dumbfounded, not sure what to. Their manager decided to approve and let Felix keep his job, and now he wasn't even pregnant?!

"I'll perscribe you medicine to help your body understand, but I can't perscribe you 6 months worth of pain killers. As you near the end of your third trimester, you'll still recieve contractions, and you'll need to come here when you do. Your body will be trying to push a pup out, so it will be painful around that time... We'll monitor you and make sure all goes well when that happens- but that's not a while for now, I don't think you need to worry too much." The doctor added.

"S-so when I have s-ex will this happen every time?" Felix asked, making sure to ask all questions before sobbing uncontrollably. "No. If you decide to get knotted during sex, after this your body will know what you know- that you can not get pregnant." The doctor told him.

Felix broke down into heavy tears, feeling the heavy pang in his chest. "I'll be right back." The doctor stated before leaving sadly.

Bangchan wrapped his arms around Felix and hugged him tight, and the omega melted into mush against Hyunjin. Hyunjin's shirt quickly got soaked with tears, and Bangchan himself wanted to cry a bit.

Hyunjin cried softly into Felix's neck, and that was the only thing that could be heard in the hospital room.

Bangchan didn't know if he had the place to say anything in this situation, but he wanted to comfort his members terribly.

Author here. Since Bangchan is Australian, are the other members his dongsaeng's, or not? Because he's not fully Korean?

"I-it'll be okay." Hyunjin was the first to speak up, and Felix's eyes hurt from the crying he was still doing. Bangchan said nothing, trying to comfort Felix and Hyunjin with silence.

Would it be okay though?