Chapter 29

From now on, things written or said in Korean will be Bolded, English will be Italilized, and Sign Language will be underlined. -Author

"Lixie- don't cry!"

"I-I'm sorry-" Felix sniffled against Bangchan's chest, his heart breaking from all of the sad stories on why these children were up for adoption.

There was a mute eight-year-old, and Felix really wanted him. But he also wanted the loud ten-year-old, and the chubby little four-year-old.

He wanted them all.

"Why can't we j-just get them all?" He asked his mate, and Bangchan laughed. "Because we can't keep track of fourty-seven kids."

"Why?"

"Felix, I can barely keep track of you." Bangchan laughed, and Felix giggled. "Eh, true." He agreed, turning back around.

"We'll take Min Hakkun."

"He's a very loveable kid, I know you won't regret it."

-4 Hours Later-

"And we live here!" Bangchan smiled to Hakkun, who was holding his hand and looking around cautiously. The other members turned around from the living room.

Bangchan holding an eight-year-olds hand with Felix crying on his other side was not what they were expecting to see.

Hakkun saw the other members, and immediately squeezed Bangchan's hand. "It's okay- they're our friends. We live together." Bangchan told him in the softest voice he could.

Which was probably why Felix was crying, because it was just so soft and cute.

"Is that okay?" He asked, and the small child hesitently nodded, loosening his grip on Bangchan's much bigger hand. "Guys, this is Min Hakkun. He's eight, and he's mute. He has a little white board though." Bangchan smiled, and Hakkun took out a small whiteboard. He scribbled the letters of 'Hi', which were supprisingly in Korean.

"Oh yeah- he speaks, well, knows, Korean and English. Fluently. He's very very smart." Bangchan told them. "Maybe he'll have to teach you some Korean." Seungmin joked, and Hakkun giggled.

Oh my god it was so cute.

"Do you want to look at your room?" Bangchan asked. Hakkun nodded shyly, looking at Hyunjin with big brown eyes.

"Alright, lets go." Bangchan looked at Felix, and Felix decided to follow Bangchan into his old room. Hakkun seemed surprised at the size of his room, and hugged Bangchan's side. He pulled out his white board, and frantically wrote something down. Felix tried to stop the tears of happiness from flowing down his cheeks.

'It's too big'

Bangchan looked at Hakkun after reading, and the child shook his head. "Do you not want a big room?" He asked, and Hakkun shook his head no. "Can I ask why?"

'I don't like big spaces, it's scary'

"Okay, we'll go see what we can do." Bangchan smiled encouringly, and Hakkun erased his white board.

They traveled back to the living room, where the other members were. "Han, you're getting Felix's old room and Hakkun is taking yours." Bangchan laughed, and Hakkun looked to Han.

"Why?" Han asked. "He doesn't like big spaces, and you have the smaller room." Bangchan explained. "He's the opposite of calaustrophobic." Jeongin joked, looking passionately at Hakkun.

"Hakkun, this is Jeongin." Bangchan introduced, and Jeongin smiled. The small child looked at him, and then looked back down. "That's Seungmin, and Han." He pointed to the other two members, who waved.

Hakkun didn't seem that interested, only looking at them for a few seconds before looking back down to his feet.

"Hyunjin, Changbin, and Lee Know." Bangchan introduced, but Hakkun didn't even look up this time.

Was Bangchan screwing up his Korean or something?

"You know what- let's go see Han's room. See if you like it." Felix took Hakkun's hand, and walked with him to Han's room.

Once they were inside, Hakkun started writing on his white board.

'It's a little messy'

Felix laughed, and Hakkun smiled. 'I like it though. Is it okay if I stay in here?' Hakkun wrote, and Felix nodded. "This is your room now. We'll get Han to get his stuff moved, and tomorrow we can bring your things in." Felix smiled, and Hakkun let go of his hand.

'Thank you'

"No problem, bud. Which language is easier for you to speak- or sign, or write?" Felix asked.

'Does anyone know English?' Hakkun wrote on his white board. "Bangchan and I are fluent, and the others have a pretty good vocabulary. My Korean isn't perfect, but it's good enough." Felix laughed.

'I was born in Italy, so English is easier to write. It takes less time' Hakkun wrote, smiling shyly. "I agree, it takes longer to write Korean." Felix chuckled. 'I prefer sign language though, but I don't think you guys know it' Hakkun wrote.

"You can teach us, if you want." Felix suggeted, and Hakkun smirked.

'I can?' Hakkun wrote. "If you want."

'I would like to.'