Chapter 27

Alright. After 24 hours for you guys to decide, you guys chose 👬 and 😇.

"Hey, Bangchan?" Felix asked, going into the elders room and closing the door behind him, glad his recent pain was nothing. He was worried for a while. But turns out his body was still recovering, it was nothing.

Bangchan looked over, wondering why Felix said his full name.

"Yeah?" Bangchan turned his body towards his omega, telling him he was paying attention. "Do you think we could have kids and be in the music industry at the same time?" Felix asked, leaning against the back of the door.

"What do you mean?" Bangchan asked. "Are you trying to tell me something?" He asked, a hint of excitement in his voice. "No, I-I'm just asking for your opinion. Do you think we could have a kid and still go on world tours every musical comeback?" Felix repeated, nervously playing with the hem of his shirt. "Well...I don't, no." Bangchan told him.

"But no one's ever done it before, so no one really knows if it's possible."

Felix looked up, and Bangchan was smirking adorably. "Pups take a lot of responsibility and time- and energy. Which isn't ideal for a person in a music industry. With tour, they'll be tired. And when their pup wants to do something, the parents might be too tired from practice or a show." Bangchan explained, and Felix nodded his head shyly.

"Thats right..." Felix agreed, looking down at the floor. "Why do you want to know?" Bangchan asked. "I-I just wanted to-" "If you're somehow pregnant we can make it work, I promise." Bangchan cut him off, standing up from his office chair and walking over. "N-no, I'm not pregnant..." Felix told him. "Honest." He added, looking up into Bangchan's eyes when their bodies were pressed together.

"But..."

Bangchan moved Felix's hair out of the way of his eyes, gently placing it behind his ears. "You can talk to me, baby."

"I want to have a pup with you." Felix blurted out, and Bangchan heard him start to cry softly. "Baby, please don't cry." Banchan sighed, lightly squeezing Felix's cheeks and forcing him to look up at him. Felix kept his eyes closed, refusing to look Bangchan in his eyes as he cried softly.

It wasn't a pained cry, or a self-hate cry...just a...sad cry.

"Come here." Bangchan said softly, hugging Felix tightly. Felix whimpered in omega, and nuzzled his nose into Bangchan's neck, taking a deep breath to absorb his scent.

(I know yall gonna make fun of me for the last sentence, so just do it here >_<😂)

Bangchan picked up Felix, and carried him over to his desk. He sat down in his chair, and Felix moved to sit on his lap. He clinged closely to him, playing with his hair a bit. The two just sat there for a few minutes in a comfortable silence, and Felix's soft crying quickly slowed.

"It's okay, Lixie...as long as I have you, I don't care if we have a pup or not." Bangchan told him seriously, kissing the top of his head. "Thank you...I-I thought you would hate me since I can't have pups..." Felix mumbled the last bit shyly, wrapping his fingers around Bangchan's hair.

"I would never hate you, no matter what you do, Felix." Bangchan told him, closing his eyes and resting his chin gently on Felix's shoulder- being careful not to hurt him.

Felix nodded, and took a deep breath.

"I want to adopt."