Chapter 2

Felix's POV:

When you join the music industry, one of the major qualities you have to have is...

You have to be an alpha.

You have to take pills to control and stop your rut from coming every month, and prevent yourself from lashing out on others. You can get fired if you don't take the pills.

So there's that.

Me, I'm an omega. I know. But I'm in the music industry anyway. I lied. I really wanted to sing and compose music, and so I lied. I could get in so much trouble if anyone found out. I'm lucky I take heat pills, or my other seven members would smell my scent and I'd be done for.

Jeongin always asks me why I have and wear so many perfumes and was my hair with a certain soap. I tell him it's because I like it, but it's actually to cover up my omega scent. It's special shampoo and perfume. Yeah I smell like a girl, but at least I'm not gonna get exposed.

I've been doing this since my band and I debuted, and it's exhausting some times. I've never missed one heat pill, or cover up my scent. It's the first thing I do in the morning, and I cover up my scent after every meal.

No one will ever know I'm an omega.

Ever.

Now that I say this, I sound like a spy or something, hehe. It's sometimes fun...