Chapter 26

This is a filler chapter😔 I'm sorry, I really needed a mental health break...

"Get your feet out of my face!"

"I can't!"

Felix reached for the spinner of Twister, and flicked it, unable to gain full control over it due to their position. The closest position to theirs was 69. But, not like that.

"Right arm, red." Felix told Jeongin, looking up to the camera that was still recording.

"I can't reach!" Jeongin laughed, trying to reach any red spot. "Don't-!"

Jeongin fell, causing Felix to fall on top of him. "Ow!" Jeongin complained as all of Felix's weight was on him. Felix pulled his leg out from under Jeongin, and the two finally got seperated after a few seconds.

"Round two?" Jeongin asked, and Felix looked back at the Twister mat. "Are you sure?" Felix laughed. "Of course." Jeongin laughed. "Fine."

-6 minutes later-

"Felix!"

"Sorry!" Felix apologized, moving his hand off of Jeongin's ankle. "Okay-" Jeongin reached forward, spinning the spinner. "Right foot, yellow, for me..."

Felix laughed, and saw Jeongin's foot take a step towards him, his foot going underneath his chest. "I could just reach down and tickle your foot and you could fall." Felix joked, and Jeongin laughed nervously. "Okay hyung-" Jeongin spinned.

"Left leg, blue."

Felix struggled to move his leg under Jeongin's stomach, supporting himself on his arms; that were both on red.

"This is hard." Felix laughed nervously, feeling his arms starting to give out. "Very." Jeongin giggled, spinning the red pointer. "Left hand, blue." Jeongin spoke aloud, suporting himself on his right arm and planting his left hand on the first blue spot- right between Felix's legs.

"How do you expect to spin the thing now?" Felix laughed, not even knowing. "Real quick." Jeongin told him, reaching for the flat piece of cardboard on the glossy floor. "No!" He groaned when he pushed the plate farther away from him, the colorful cardboard sliding away. "What did you do this time?" Felix groaned playfully, not even facing the maknae.

"It left me."

"What did?"

"The spinner..."

"JEONGIN!"

The two laughed, and Jeongin flopped down onto the floor in defeat- unknowingly rubbing Felix through his sweatpants.

And Felix moaned.

"Hyung?" Jeongin asked, pretending he didn't know what happened. "Ugh I give up." Felix flopped dowm, looking away from the camera to hide his blushed face. "Okay, yeah- me too." Jeongin laughed, looking at the spinner a few feet away from him. "We should take a break." Felix decided, and STAY could see him breathing heavily from a few feet away.

"Since when do you take breaks? Another round!" Jeongin yelled playfully, untangling himself and turning around to look at Felix. "My arms hurt." Felix joked, trying to calm his hormones.

Since he's been with Bangchan, every small touch sent him into a heat-like need for more. Like his body knew heat wouldn't be a problem anymore.

"Eh, that's true...mine do to." Jeongin agreed. "It's like holding a plank for ten minutes." He laughed awkwardly. "I can fully agree with that." Felix laughed.

"You know what- we've been at this for a while, we've been procrastinating. Why don't we stop for a while?" Jeongin suggested. "Yes-I'll go ask Bangchan if he wants to play with us in a bit." Felix suggested, standing up and Jeongin following hid actions. "Don't worry, we can be done. I'll clean up, and you go get me some water." Jeongin smirked.

"I'm not your slave!" Felix laughed, and Jeongin looked him in the eyes.

Dominately.

Jeongin wasn't pulling the alpha card, right? He wouldn't do that over something as silly as water...right?

Just as Felix was about to whimper, Bangchan entered the room.

"We're live." Felix blurted out, stuck staring into the maknae's eyes that were saying something along the lines of 'do it now or else'.

"Cool. Sorry to interrupt, but I need Felix for a second- he'll be back, Jeongin." Bangchan told him quickly, wrapping his arm around Felix's waist and pulling him close to him.

Felix broke the tense eye-contact, and turned around fully with Bangchan as the two left the room.

"He was doing that thing with his eyes, wasn't he?" Bangchan questioned once they left. "Y-yeah- but it's fine, it was playful." Felix answered. "No, I used to do it to you when we figured out you were an omega. Stare into your eyes with alpha dominance like if you didn't do something I would do something about it. You're mine, no one else gets to do that." Bangchan told him seriously, and Felix apologized.

"So, what did you need me for?" Felix asked. "I didn't. I had a feeling you were with Jeongin since both of you weren't in your studios, and I had a weird feeling." Bangchan told him.

"Thats called jealously, Channie."

"I am not jealous."

"You totally are!"

"I am not!"

"..."

"..."

"Heck you."

Felix giggled and pecked Bangchan's cheek, and Bangchan glared playfully at him. "Don't be jealous, Channie, I only belong to you." Felix chirped cutely. "You're too cute to be mad at anyway." Bangchan laughed, kissing the top of Felix's head.

"I love you..."

"I love you too, baby."

-4 hours later-

"Hyung?" Seungmin asked in surprise, running into Felix's studio when he saw him crying. "Hyung- what's wrong?" He asked anxiously.

"I-I want a p-pup of m-my o-own!" Felix sobbed into himself, and Seungmin hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry hyung." Seungmin rubbed his back, pulling him close to him. Tears leaked out of Felix's eyes, down his cheeks. Seungmin sighed, not sure if he should call Bangchan or not.

"Maybe you could adopt..."

Felix sniffled, realizing Seungmin was right. He never even thought about that. There were so many sad pups, who got abandoned...or their parents didn't want them-

"You're right."

Felix got up quickly, wiping his tears and running for Bangchan's studio.