04 - Then Beg.

Naruto's POV

The first two periods of the day were plain boring. Although, throughout periods three and after, people began wanting to be my friend. Even Kiba. Though he was a complete ass to me in class sometimes, he's still cool. I got to slap him in the face for free as payback for him calling me basic because I had blonde hair and blue eyes, which is the main reason why I think he's okay. Besides, my hair is yellow, thank you very much.

I still think that the problem was with the teachers. Kakashi-sensei is openly perverted and extremely blunt, and Anko-sensei is just...scary...I shiver just thinking about it. Bushier brows is also scary.

I've also become acquainted with this eyebrow-less dude with the emo looking eyeliner and flashy red hair, Gaara. He was quiet and creepy, but he's rude when he wants to be. He also has anger issues. This one time he knee'd me in the stomach because I asked what happened to his brows

Then there was another guy. He was pretty chill, his name was Shikamaru. And when I say chill, I mean WAY to chill. He's not stupid, but he'd definitely be the person to ask what the number to 911 is if you were dying. Or he'd be too lazy to dial it.
 We are complete opposites when it comes to motivation, but somehow we became good friends. In a span of a day. Wow Naruto, I'm so proud of you.

There were tons and tons of other people too. Hinata, Ino, Neji, Sakura, Temari, Kankuro, and Choji. And, did I forget anybody? Oh right, this really weird guy named Shino too. He's creepier than Gaara. Way, creepier. 
I already knew Tenten and Rock Lee from middle school. I mean, who could forget bushy brow's personality anyway. 

It's been about two weeks since I've enrolled in this new environment. Sasuke's still a big ass pissy baby, and I've been getting really weird vibes around him lately.
This one time I bumped into him and the idiot fell on the floor. But he just sat there blushing with wide eyes. I have to admit, that shit was a little cute. A little. 

Oh yeah, and of course I didn't help him get up.

There was also this other time I was eating lunch with my friends, and Sasuke was glaring at them. Especially Hinata. Did they have some sort of bad blood between each other that I don't know of? That has to be the only reason.
Other than that, I have caught him spacing out while looking at me, multiple times. Three times to be precise. He is starting to become mad sus, but for some reason, I don't mind. I may hate the bastard, but it still feels like something is missing when he's not around.

Speaking of suspicious activity, ever since the first week of my enrollment, I've been feeling a hot gaze on me recently, the same feeling I've been getting back in middle school, may I add. As if someone were watching me. But it wasn't one of those stares you get when a girl watches and admires you from afar, it was more like...a desire full of lust? Yeah, that's the word. Someone is lusting after me. 

I'll figure out who it is sooner or later.

As for Sakura, she still talks to me, but she's still a simp for Sasuke. Karin just hands down ignores my every being. What did I do to her? I don't know? But guess what? I've had three girls and one guy confess their love to me so far! But, I declined. I didn't know them.

 I'm currently walking down the halls with Kiba and Shikamaru, as we're heading to the cafeteria. Not like I could eat anything, the school's cafeteria food was way too expensive for my liking. 

And besides, I was out of change. However, there is an indent in my locker since it's at the corner of the hallway, and I'd always end up finding money there for some reason. It's almost as if someone were doing it deliberately. I always go there before lunch ends and use that money to buy myself a small ramen. I'd always end up eating it during class time. Though, the ones here aren't as good as the ones at Ichiraku's.