05 - The Forbidden Embrace

Sasuke's POV

"You want me to move?" His stomach suddenly brushed against my back, and I felt his hot breath on my ears. At that moment, I felt like I was having a heart attack, and that butterflies were trying to escape through my throat. I tried holding back my hard breathing. 

Shit...

Suddenly I felt large hands gripping my waist and pulling me in. I felt my body grow hot and tense. Crap, this bastard was already getting me hard, and how does he intend to proceed with the situation? By gripping my waist and rubbing himself on me. What's gotten into him? Aggressive much? Aha, not that I mind...

I mentally sigh to myself and sum up the little courage I had left to talk to him. "Naruto. I-If you don't move from behind me, I will punch y-"
Fuck, I stuttered.

"Then beg,"

He cut me off, my eyes widen as he spoke much to my terror. He's doing this on purpose, and I just know it. 
If only he knew how badly he was playing with my feelings. If it wasn't for our bad relationship with each other, I would most definitely be begging right now. But I'd be begging for something else.

"Hey Sasuke, you're pretty red," He looked into my eyes through the mirror. I snap out of it, shaking my head and squinting my eyes shut. About to push him away, he slides both arms around my upper torso, trying to get a more firm embrace of my body. Shit, I didn't even realize I lifted my head when he said that earlier. How the hell am I supposed to escape this situation? 

I side-eye glance at ourselves in the mirror and realize how utterly dirty we looked in this position. I was beet red, and Naruto was embracing me from behind. The sight only seemed to make me even more excited. 

I can't stay like this, I need to get my shit together and leave. Why is Naruto being so touchy all of a sudden? I continue to swirm in his arms, struggling to get out of his grip. "Naruto let go! This isn-"

"Sasuke, if you keep rubbing your body against me like that, I'll get hard." 

I immediately stopped moving, only to find myself staring into Naruto's blue orbs. Not in the mirror, but from above. It was only a few seconds, but it felt like I was staring at him for eternity. 

Shit, back to the topic at hand...WHAT? 
You're telling me, that I'm getting him hard? Excuse me sir, but it's the other way around. Besides, he's straight. Should I be mad or is this some sort of accomplishment? 

"Jeez, as I said, teme. If you want me to let go, you'll have to beg. We both know that I'm stronger than you are. You're really skinny." He spoke, letting loose one of his arms, having the audacity to grab for my lunch box. 

Why is he being so serious about letting me go? Isn't he the one that hates me?

He let go of me with one of his arms, I'm pretty sure his other arm won't be enough to hold me back but..I don't want to go.

He took up one of the strawberry pocky sticks I'd forgot I had and placed it in his mouth. I watched his every movement, from the moment he touched it, to the instant he bit it.
"Why're you watching me so intensely? Like, do you want one or something?" He asked. 

This bitch.

"Hah?! You're gonna ask me if I want something from my own lunch box? Mother fu-"

He cut me off AGAIN by dramatically munching on the pocky stick. Hah, NOW I was red from anger and not embarrassment. "Eh? 'd you say something?" He teased with a large smirk on his face. I just give him a look of disgust. How long is he going to hold onto me like this is what I wanna know. Did he forget the situation we were in?