23 - Sasuke Is Watching me

PHOTOGRAPHER

CHAPTER 23

Sasuke was completely paralyzed.

He did Not just witness that...right?

Naruto didn't just put two bullets through Orochimaru's head with sheer ease...right?

Yes, he did.

Suddenly cars all around them were going into chaos, trying to escape the area of the heard gunshots. The light had turned green, but Nagato couldn't move with all of the cars in front of him.

"Wh..." Sasuke tried to speak, but his voice was too shaky. Nagato glanced back and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Sasuke, stay here. I'm going for Naruto," he said, hopping out of the car before Sasuke could speak his mind. Not that he could say anything...

Sasuke shoved his head out of the window and glanced over at Naruto, who was hurriedly jumping out of the car and running in Sasuke's direction. "Nagato! Get back in the car! This one's about to blow!" he yelled, and Sasuke quickly shuffled back to his side as Naruto opened the car door and stepped in, shutting it with a loud slam. Nagato did the same and instantly started to drive away from the BMW.

And just like that, the black BMW exploded, impacting few cars that had failed to get out in time.
Sasuke was breathing heavily as he looked through the back window, and then back at Naruto, gasping as the blonde suddenly pulled him into his chest for a tight hug, sending butterflies everywhere around Sasuke's body.

I'm so sorry, Sasuke... Naruto thought, stroking his hand through the raven's dark hair. Don't cry...please don't cry...don't...cry... Though, saying that was unnecessary.

Because they both started crying.

It was finally over...

.

"Was that real?" Konan asked through her mic.

Jiraiya nodded. "No, the real Orochimaru is more tactful than that. Though, that plan was a good one; getting someone to dress up exactly like him and sacrifice their life to set off a bomb," he added.

"Talk about loyal," Konan joked. "Yea, I never knew that people were this faithful to someone like him," Jiraiya said. "Also...it looked like this time, his plan was to kill Sasuke, instead of taking him back to do...things."

"That bastard," Konan scoffed. "If he didn't wanna kill Sasuke, he would've waited until the 20th. Good thing Sai kid betrayed him, huh," Jiraiya spoke.

"Yea," Konan sighed, the inside of her chest felt heavy. "How are they doing right now? Can you let me see them?" she asked. Jiraiya crouched down on the tall apparent building that he was standing on and stared down at Nagato's car, placing his shotgun on the concrete ground.

"They're fine...but they're being tailed," he said. "Well, that's not good..." Said the purple-haired lady, staring at the large monitor that displayed what Jiraiya was seeing through his glasses.

"Naruto and Sasuke are too emotional to fight right now...Naruto especially," Jiraiya spoke. He picked up his gun and loaded it. "I'm going to shoot that van that's tailing them," he said, aiming his black rifled shotgun at the white van.

"You sure that it's tailing them?" Konan asked, her voice overflowing with worry. "Yea, with all the ruckus going on, it's not that hard to tell," the man answered.

POW!, he took one shot at the car's tire and busted it. He then took another shot through the driver's window, the car skidded and crashed into the building next to it. "My gun has a unique sound to it, so Naruto probably knows I'm here," he said, opening the barrel and reloading his gun.