25 - I Caught You

(Very long chapter, so fasten your seatbelts and prepare for this very emotional roller coaster[10k+ words])

||People were mad at me for not making Naruto and Sasuke fuck in the last chapter but idc lol. Ooh I wonder if they'll fuck in this chapter, or if I'll make ya'll really mad again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯||

.

PHOTOGRAPHER

CHAPTER 25: I CAUGHT YOU

DECEMBER 6TH: FRIDAY: 6.40 PM

"Look, I know it was your idea to come here, but since you said you didn't get a paycheck from your last work shift, I'll handle the billing. So we can all drink as much as we'd like, alright?" Sakura exclaimed happily to Sasuke. The raven simply nodded as he received the money from Sakura, a slight smile tugging at the corner of his lips signifying that he was thankful.

"Oh, by the way, Sakura, take us to Hebi instead. There are creeps at the bar we usually go to," Naruto suggested, remembering that photograph Sai obtained. Sakura nodded her head and drove off.

"So what suddenly made you want to go to the bar so late in the afternoon anyway?" Suigetsu asked Sasuke. Sakura glanced at Suigetsu who was in the passenger seat, and then back at the road. Yea, she too wondered the very same thing.

"It's not that late," Naruto spoke first. "I didn't ask you," Suigetsu spat. Naruto stuck out his tongue at the white-haired teen as he did the same. But stopped when Sakura pinched him.

"I don't have an answer for that," Sasuke replied. This caused Naruto took look down at him. "But you said-"

"That I wanted to get drunk to forget everything? Yea, that's not really an answer anyone would want," Sasuke interrupted. Naruto sighed. "It's still an answer."

Suigetsu agreed. "Well!" he said, stretching his neck and cracking it, "I'm certain you and Sasuke have a lot of things to discuss. I'll be there in case Sasuke becomes a handful, not that he isn't already," he said.

Sasuke cocked an eyebrow. That little shit really just insulted him in front of his face? "Yea yea, he really is a handful..." Naruto trailed off, remembering the events that took place about an hour ago.

Sasuke pinched Naruto's arm and glared at him. "Seriously?" he grunted. Naruto smiled at him sheepishly. "What? I'm not wrong?" was Naruto's reply.

Sasuke sighed and tried to ignore Naruto and the other's small talk until they finally got to their destination.

When they arrived and stepped foot into the bar, all four were instantly bombarded with loud bass-booted music that shook the floors, the heavy smell of alcohol, and pure madness. At this moment, Sasuke realized why he preferred drinking in private rather than at bars or in public.

No one in this bar has a face that Sasuke attempts to define but everything has a scent and it smells like salt, tobacco smoke and Sake. Not the most pleasant but not the worst, Sasuke thinks.

"This shit's making my balls vibrate," Suigetsu said, blinking the moisture out of his eyes. Sasuke and Sakura gave him a weird look, and Naruto seemed to laugh at the comment. "Didn't need to know that," Sasuke mumbled, turning away.

"I see a few seats down there, let's go before they get taken!" she yelled, grabbing Suigetsu's wrist and dragging him in. "W-wait why me?!" he yelled, soon disappearing into the crowd.